• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Titan 41: Damm vs Faria

wtf @ faria bets? how can people lay -200 etc on this chick? blindly fading damm?

it takes a lot for me to lay -200 on anything, no way in hell i'd do that bet. O2.5 way better than faria ML

Yeah, Faria walks forward like a zombie, and Damm showed the ability to drop Alpar last fight (which I didn't think she had), who's a better boxer than her.

I'm on Damm for a unit.

Faria up to -245 amazingly and the comeback on Damm at more than two to one. I already have 1.75 units on it straight and in parlays but had to add another .5 unit at +205.

Yea I dont get it. Not saying Damm has this by a long shot.

I just don't get how the hell people are betting faria at this price.

I think Faria is the rightful favorite, but yeah, the line is out of whack. I'm guessing it's being driven by the result of their 2nd fight, Faria's split decision loss to KK last year and Damm's mediocre record. I'm not saying I agree with the logic, but I have to imagine those 3 factors are what drove the line to -245 instead of -145ish.

I was ready to take Damm as a slight favourite, more than happy to take her at +215, 2 units.

What do you guys think of Harrison at -185? This guy's a strong prospect surprised he isn't being bet.

What do you guys think of Harrison at -185? This guy's a strong prospect surprised he isn't being bet.

I'm on the other side. I actually thought there was a strong argument for Siler beating him. He was also having trouble in his last fight. Popo is legit. His only losses are close decisions to Richman, Sandro, and Makashvili. I'd be surprised to see Harrison take this easily.

i like correia's chances, actually, against jackson. i'd like them better if it wasn't short notice, but i think he's more vulnerable to grapplers.. jackson's gonna stand and trade w/him. in fact, i actually think carv *could* do well if he took jackson down, but prolly gonna be all standup

+140, not bad.. very small play, tho.

I was ready to take Damm as a slight favourite, more than happy to take her at +215, 2 units.

yea, you got a way better price than i did. i did 2u at +165, and thought i'd hedge/freeroll when it hit evens.. faria quickly dropped to -150.. didn't do anything... annnnd it's gone, now. guess i'm stuck with a moderately big bet on damm. (damnit). but i think there's value. close to 50/50 for me. could lose.. so be it if it does.

I love me some Popo, Harrison big strong wrassler but hasn't really adapted to mma as well as other wrestlers in the past. I think Popo has a great shot at the upset here. In for 2u on him at +160 and 150.

Also followed on Damm for 1u, GL boys.

yea, you got a way better price than i did. i did 2u at +165, and thought i'd hedge/freeroll when it hit evens.. faria quickly dropped to -150.. didn't do anything... annnnd it's gone, now. guess i'm stuck with a moderately big bet on damm. (damnit). but i think there's value. close to 50/50 for me. could lose.. so be it if it does.

And it just keeps rising, Damm at +230 now

Damm +248 now, wiki-cappers keep betting Faria.

I am not betting Faria because as you say the price sucks. However, I strongly believe she will win. Faria has a split decision loss with KK and is 7 years younger. Admittedly, I am wiki-capping here but on paper she is the clear favourite and I like her at 2 to 1.

Titan 41 Risk: 613.25
damm +102: 130 for 133 / O2.5: 150 for 100
harrison -160: 160 for 100 / O3.5: 87.50 for 50
krahl-turnquest O1.5: 50.75 for 35
correia +140: 35 for 49
---

no idea how i ended up with over 6u on this event. i'm against some people on harrison, i get his shortcomings.. but i think he edges at least 3 rounds and prolly goes all 5. too strong for popo. don't think popo can sub him.

really hope the O2.5 at least covers for damm. i'm pretty sick about how wrong i was on the movement and just hedged off 0.7u at a terrible net price of +102 ona girl who's +245 right now. losing almost 3u on that fight would still be pretty horrible. but i felt i had to reduce my exposure on that fight. it's still way too much for that fight, period. jealous of those who have the damm +2xx prices. i messed up this event. no big deal if either damm or o2.5 hit, tho, not a big loss if so.

can someone give me some relatively confident bets to tail? i know jack shit.

can someone give me some relatively confident bets to tail? i know jack shit.

People have already stated what they are betting itt. I don't see any sure bets here fwiw.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back