Titan 38 - Belal vs Carl

Where do you live at in Florida Jim?

I wonder how did Carl beat 'the people Champion' especially in the interview he said he fight with major injury ....hmmm.

Wasn't Carl losing pretty clearly before the finish against Burkman?

Titan 38 Net: +400
Muhammed +100: 200 for 200 / O3.5: 140 for 100
Novelli -125: 125 for 100
Bice +125: 50 for 62.50
Sherman +150: 100 for 150
---

morgan & usman were actually a really solid duo on the mic's for titan, not kidding. (aside from "he's got a blood full of nose") morgan's usually pretty eloquent, but usman impressed me. especially after hearing him say this "Two words: Overrated." to hassan after tuf.. hehe.

anyway..

petties is a clown. glad the brazilian got the nod, tho i had nothing on the fight.

sherman-may.. meh, who knows how it would've turned out, but may being fairly old and in shit shape.. not TOO surprising...

bice-nobre.. i had it 30-27 nobre (and i had a small play on bice) -- bice could've had this fight if he just kept throwing midway through rd 2. nobre's experience edge definitely shined. he missed weight, he was apparently sick, but he stuck w/it, wrestled when he needed to, and always controlled the center. bice was a bit of a spaz, too.

pretty fucking TERRIBLE decision for novelli-cedeno. i'm glad a robbery didn't make me LOSE a bet (i had novelli, obviously) -- but come the fuck on. rd 1 VERY close, i actually LEGITIMATELY had it 10-10. rd 2 i had 10-8 for novelli. but obviously at worst 10-9. rd 3 clearly novelli's. cedeno landed one good punch early (which was immediately returned by novelli) and the pseudo-flurry in the last 10 seconds. otherwise, he was on his back foot running away the en tire round eating shots. 30-27 for me, but at WOOOOORRRST 29-28. (if you gave cedeno rd 1 and no 10-8 for rd 2). fucking TERRIBLE draw.

belal vs carl -- nothing better than when you see a fight clearly and it happens just like you think. and JESUS CHRIST ATT cornermen.. not the first time i've heard some nonsense from them, but REALLY? KEEP IT STANDING?? what!? i graded belal a W right then and there. ...but i was sweating the O3.5 LOL.

should've been +5u tonight, but +4u is still a solid result. happy about it.

+2u... Novelli was a pretty shocking robbery, but I knew it was possible because judges always overrate round-ending flurries. Fighters should just go full Diego Sanchez at the end of every round in a close fight.

And why, oh why, did I not bet Belal.

Back