Tips on my debut match

awesomelad

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey, I’m Max.

16 years of age, weigh around 67kg, reach is around 5’9..

I have a scheduled ammy debut bout on September 25 against a 16 y/o, 63kg, reach is 5’8.. has a record of 2-1-0

I spar with my cousin in the garage every day, punching bag, I kick bamboo sticks. I only have a white belt in l bjj, red in taekwando

Any tips on my first fight? Thanks.

Best regards,

Max

Remember to never blow your nose young lad ffdffd.png

Hey good luck Max! Maybe try doing one thing better than you did in your last match. That should be great for genuinely improving. Let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

Any chance to catch some previous fight of your opponent on youtube or similar?

Imagine if the guy is a BJJ wizard, you gotta be prepared.

Long distance runs with 100 m sprint every km for beast cardio

Keep us posted Max...work on your eye pokes..

First of all: good luck and best wishes!
Do you happen to know your opponent's strenghts and weaknesses?

The basics work very well in mma. If I were you I'd develop a good strong jab early as it's arguably your best tool for controlling distance and setting up other strikes. Work body shots too!

Stay focused and slow the fight down in your brain. Don't go out there going 100 mph in your brain and fight at a good fight pace to help your stamina. Make adjustments in fight as needed when you see what works and what doesn't and take note of what your opponent is wanting to do in order to help with your fight adjustments.

Hey, I’m Max.

16 years of age, weigh around 67kg, reach is around 5’9..

I have a scheduled ammy debut bout on September 25 against a 16 y/o, 63kg, reach is 5’8.. has a record of 2-1-0

I spar with my cousin in the garage every day, punching bag, I kick bamboo sticks. I only have a white belt in l bjj, red in taekwando

Any tips on my first fight? Thanks.

Best regards,

Max
Lol

Best of luck kid! My advice get in to a real gym to train for the fights. Sparing with some cousin can’t get you that far. You can keep your cousin as part of the team because of loyalty but you need to improve your ground and spar with others

Back