tips on eating at work

deadlift ryan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
im an electrician and i struggle on what to take to work to eat because i dont have access to a microwave.
im cleaning up my diet and would like any advice.

5.30am
250gm whole grain rice
pro biotic drink
mulitvitamin
glass of water

9am
rice cakes
raisins
diet coke
water

1pm
chicken breast in pitta bread
raisins
water

4pm
joint formula
water

5pm
chicken breast in pitta bread

6pm
porridge with honey

8pm training

10.30pm
fish
green vegetables
vitamin c

how do guys deal with eating on site?
im an electrician and its a fucking pain sometimes.
cheers for any help.

I will assume you would be able to have a cooler of some sorts so here are some ideas

peanut butter sandwich with natural peanut butter
yogurt
chicken and rice (eat it cold)
pasta (cold)
carrots
fruit
turkey/chicken/ham/roast beef sandwich
meal replacement bar or powder

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

seeing as you are an electritian, you could get real creative and get a small foreman grill and rid that up at a job site and eat like a king

You can cook by sticking each end of a fat free hot dog into 110V AC for 30-60 seconds.

i dont porridge for breakfast as i find it takes me a good 20 minutes to eat a bowl full.
so rice is pretty quick for me to eat.
i like having green tea as it kinda wakes me up.
i know i shouldnt be having the diet cokes but its gotta be healthier than all the red bull i used to eat.

Eat more beef!!!!!

Steak > Chicken

cold rice/chicken/veggies should be fine, i think i read on here that soy vay sauce stuff is good pour that on it, dunno if you have it in the UK though.

More veggies and more protein.

You can either find a low sodium beef jerky to buy, or buy a dehydrator (they cost like $30 bucks and over) and make your own and bring some of that. You can bring hard boiled eggs with you. You can make homemade protein bars. You can take a container with some cheese, walnuts and raw broccoli or spinach or something... etc.

Back