Tinley Park, IL SBGi Gym is OPEN

shawnzr2

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Team One Mixed Martial Arts, a Straight Blast Gym International Affliate Gym is OPEN!

Currently we are holding beginner MMA/Sub Grappling classes, womens kick-boxing and self-defense, plus our youth program that has been running for over 9 years.

We also have tons of OPEN MAT time for those looking for a place new to train. We are hoping by getting the message out, that fighters, trainers, and diehard mma guys who need a new place or new sparring partners will come on out. As I said, we have other times that are not classes open for guys to train. If at all possible, a small MMA training group may pan out from this. We also have guests stop in all the time to work out with us like Eddie Bravo brown belt Jason Chambers and SBGi full instructors. (Jason is set to come in at the end of June)

Check us out, give us a ring... trainers, fighters, or even your kid into our youth programs.

Thanks,
Shawn Terrance
teamonemma.com
708/346-0939
[email protected]

"Shawn Terrance from Team One got me started in Jiu-Jitsu. Without his training, I would have never been the Human Weapon!"
-Jason Chambers, host & fighter on the History Channels show "Human Weapon"

Hey, are Paul Sharp or Dave Sharp one of your SBGi members or instructors? I used to train with them in Elgin.

Team One Mixed Martial Arts, a Straight Blast Gym International Affliate Gym is OPEN!

Currently we are holding beginner MMA/Sub Grappling classes, womens kick-boxing and self-defense, plus our youth program that has been running for over 9 years.

We also have tons of OPEN MAT time for those looking for a place new to train. We are hoping by getting the message out, that fighters, trainers, and diehard mma guys who need a new place or new sparring partners will come on out. As I said, we have other times that are not classes open for guys to train. If at all possible, a small MMA training group may pan out from this. We also have guests stop in all the time to work out with us like Eddie Bravo brown belt Jason Chambers and SBGi full instructors. (Jason is set to come in at the end of June)

Check us out, give us a ring... trainers, fighters, or even your kid into our youth programs.

Thanks,
Shawn Terrance
teamonemma.com
708/346-0939
[email protected]

awesome! i train at SBGi Portland. always great to hear about more straight blast affiliates opening up. if im ever close i will definitely stop in.

Back