Tinfoil Tales: Aldo vs McGregor already set up?

Le Fisticuffs

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Get your tinfoil hats on, here we go:

I just rewatched UFC 182, and something caught my attention in the McGregor interview that's right after the Lombard-Burkman fight. Conor is talking about how he's grateful that the fans now think of him as the favorite to win, and share his vision.

"It will be the same outcome when myself and Jose face off. He will not stand a chance and the fans will see that as well. I believe I'll be the betting favorite on o.. o. (pause) I believe I will be the favorite on umm.. all these future contests."

He flinches just slightly before the pause.. was he trying to say: "I believe I'll be the betting favorite on October"?

Did he almost get ahead of himself and spill out information that's not supposed to be out there?

Is it the Illuminati? Chem trails? Discuss.

Isn't it obvious that McGregor gets the title shot if (when) he wipes out Siver?

6y2w4n.gif

Isn't it obvious that McGregor gets the title shot if (when) he wipes out Siver?

I guess, but the whole idea of this topic is that there's a possibility that they've already set up the match in case (or when) McGregor wins, and that the date is October.

Furthermore, I tried to not make this seem like a 100% serious topic, but I guess I didn't underline that enough :icon_chee

Why is he even fighting Siver? They should of just set up the Aldo fight...

Well now that you brought it up, that definitely smells like some judeo masonic new world order justin bilderberg conspiracy shit. Mind, blown...

Conor Would not wait until October, he wants to fight at least 4 times this year.

From what I heard if Aldo has his usual layoff the Conor will ask for a fight at with Frankie in Dublin in May or a fight at 155 while he waits for Aldo.

If people around here were to be believed, it's a done deal that Siver will take a dive, then Aldo will take a dive, then McGregor moves up and Pettis takes a dive. They've pretty much struck a ten-year deal for every fighter the he possibly faces to take a dive. Just because, y'know, they want to make money in that huge market hat exists on a tiny island in the middle of the ocean.

While I don't care for his on air persona I do like fighters that want to keep active. But that will come to an end with his medical suspension when Aldo puts out his lights.

I hate to say this because I do like Dennis Siver but best case for the state of MMA and the UFC is if he pulls out of this fight because I'd love to see this disgusting company trying to explain how beating Ning Guangyu on short notice gets you a title shot.

Huge if true. No wonder he destroys everyone he fights. He may be a perfect robot designed to take the world over and they are testing his abilities inside the UFC ring first. Soon he'll become a peacekeeper in Middle East. Who knows what'll happen after that.
6ZccdnN.gif

I want him to get the shot because I want Aldo to derail the goat talk? But I have a feeling people would still call him that after one of the best ever beats him but it'd be even more of a joke than it is. I want the fight in Brazil too. Having it in Ireland is a slap in the face to Jose

They want to give it to Aldo so his stock doesn't plummet too much. "Yeah he was beat, but he lost to fucking Jose Aldo, the number one pfp fighter in the world..Conor will be back, trust me". - Dana White.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back