Timing Beats Speed, Precision Beats Power.

My gawd at the conor morons repeating everything he says....head clean off,dust him,mystic Mac, conor bless and now,ring generalship. Fuck you man.
And Diaz fans repeat everything the Diaz brothers say, such as "Fuck you man."

Of course, that tends to be the only coherent thing they say, so their fans tend to come off with little rhetoric to repeat.

In your fucking wildest dreams, kid. Way to show you've only been watching mma for 2 years max.
keep dreaming, nate got rocked by thomson, that's right, i won't accept excuses, that's a fact and it remains a fact, and he will get ktfo by conor also

Last edited:
And Diaz fans repeat everything the Diaz brothers say, such as "Fuck you man."

Of course, that tends to be the only coherent thing they say, so their fans tend to come off with little rhetoric to repeat.
No,not true,you're making things up to fit a particular narrative,in this case,conors fan repeating everything like a parrot.
He literally repeated a line from the presser because of conor...his whole statement ,the one he took time to type out and post, was based on an asinine statement from mcgoober.

Moreover,I bet he had never heard the term ring generalship until yesterday.

Last edited:
Nate's fight IQ is zero though

Nate will probably be flipping off Conor while he's getting his lead leg kicked to shit. The shertards will love it... Maybe he'll even let down at one point.

What are you smoking man... Conor spends entire fights not throwing a single low kick (roundhouse I mean). One of the things that Nate does not have to worry about in this fight is getting his legs damaged. Conor's will use plenty of kicks but the roundhouse is not something he's good at.

nate doesn't really have precision or timing, he throws volume and is willing to engage. his footwork is sloppy to non existent and his chin sticks out in the air.

If McGregor is physically able to push hard for 5 rounds, its going to be difficult for Nate to put Conor where he needs him, which is at the end of his punches in the center of the cage, huffing air. To think that at any point in this fight, Conor would willingly stand flat footed in front of Nate is ridiculous. Nick and Nate have been figured out a long time ago, it takes someone with above average footwork and timing to overcome their game. Someone like Conor. Not saying its a wash, but on paper, its not a good fight for Nate, regardless how much time he has to prepare.

This is what everybody was saying before the MJ fight.

Nate's chin "sticks" out because he fights tall, in the same way that Jon Jones fights tall. He doesn't tuck his chin and roll his shoulders like a shorter fighter, and he shouldn't. He'll have to make a big mistake for conor to tag him cleanly with a counter--which may happen.

I expect conor will need to rely heavily on kicks in this fight, but that leaves him vulnerable to be taken down which is the last place he wants to be against nate.

No,not true,you're making things up to fit a particular narrative,in this case,conors fan repeating everything like a parrot.
He literally repeated a line from the presser because of conor...his whole statement ,the one he took time to type out and post, was based on an asinine statement from mcgoober.
I'm making things up? So the Diaz brothers have never said "Fuck you man" ever? Like not a single time ever? You've got a big 209 for an av on here and act exactly the way a stereotypical Diaz fan acts - congratulations.

You're *literally* doing the exact same thing that you're blasting Conor fans for doing. The difference is, they're having fun with it and you're being trolled.

Conor has way better footwork and kicks though. Diaz bro's have good hands. It's their footwork that has always been the problem.

Fight went pretty much how I expected

Conor McGregor landed some solid on the button shots, but Nate took them, recovered. McG probably wasted too much gas tank in Round 1 with the fancy stuff.

Back