Time to get big...

Zigga-Zagga

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So, I've been thinking about hitting big for a few months. It's been a long time since I last did mass freeweight training, and one could say never that seriously. So I've been planning a little supplemental program to go with the training. I'll slap it here, if you guys could spot the faults I'd be grateful.

So the idea is to start gaining mass till' around February-March and cut there to Summer. I'll be going to the gym 4 times a week and divide my muscle groups according to it. But to the supplemental-part.

For the first time I'll start taking creatine. I belive the correct way is for the first week to load up with 20g a day. 5g in the morning, 5g before training, 5g after training and 5g in the evening. Then it's 5g a day with my recovery shake for 5-7 weeks, and then take few weeks without crea. And obviously drink the appropriate ammount of water with the creatine, i.e. a shitload.

My recovery shake is 100g with 380 kcal and 36g proteine and 52g carbs. Along it I'll take the creatine like mentioned and some amino acids.

With breakfast and before going to sleep every day I'll down a proteine shake with 370kcal and 86g proteine, 2.8g carbs.

How does it sound supplement-vise? The first thing that came to mind is that am I supposed to take my 5g:s of creatine even in resting days during the normal 5-7 weeks? And if so, at the same time I'd normally take it if the days would be an exercise-day?

And since I'm rather new at this and haven't massed a looooong time I'm thinking something about 0,5lbs - 1 lb a week, how far-off am I?

Thanks in advance guys.

most people say loading is crap. and you def dont need 20g creatine a day. take 2-5g before training, and another 2-5g after. on off days take 5g in the morning.

Get on an Anabolic Extreme stack. You are sure to get some gains from that. I stick with Controlled Labs though.

Tkdmmafighter said:
most people say loading is crap. and you def dont need 20g creatine a day. take 2-5g before training, and another 2-5g after. on off days take 5g in the morning.

Agreed. Spend some time over at the t-nation forums. There's tons of info on creatine there. I take it once per day (5g). On the days I lift, I take it about an hour before my workout. On off days, I take it in the morning after breakfast.

Newbs24 said:
Get on an Anabolic Extreme stack. You are sure to get some gains from that. I stick with Controlled Labs though.

Once again, Superdrol is designer steroids.

So, it's just a legal version of an illegal drug?

Newbs24 said:
Anabolic Extreme isn't just Superdrol.

No shit.

It's all designer steroids or steroid maintenance/protection.

Madmick said:
No shit.

It's all designer steroids or steroid maintenance/protection.
Well it seemed to me that you only replied with referencing Superdrol and not Phera-Plex or Ergo Max LMG or Prostanozol or Perfect Cycle or Rampage. I only saw you post a reply that mentioned Superdrol specifically. Sorry for upsetting you.

Newbs24 said:
Well it seemed to me that you only replied with referencing Superdrol and not Phera-Plex or Ergo Max LMG or Prostanozol or Perfect Cycle or Rampage. I only saw you post a reply that mentioned Superdrol specifically. Sorry for upsetting you.

True, I just get short-tempered because I see the same suggestions thrown around without explication, and it gets frustrating.

Back