Time to do Lawler v.s. Diaz 2

The time is now as a bald man once said

Why? Why the hell would they do that. Nick Diaz' only win in the Ulrecent UFC stint was against an undersized and aging BJ Penn several years ago. The guy needs to win some fights damnit!

I like both fighters and think they deserve easier matchups. Good fight for Nick Diaz is the UFC'S current favorite whipping boy: Rory MacDonald. Perfect guy for Nick to bully and reestablish his dominance over the division.

Why? Why the hell would they do that. Nick Diaz' only win in the Ulrecent UFC stint was against an undersized and aging BJ Penn several years ago. The guy needs to win some fights damnit!

It's gonna happen wether you like it or not.

Hell, I'm even down for seeing it at mw.
186 on the new lawler vs mw Diaz fuck yeah!

This makes sense. Good fight, a win for either puts the, in the title picture.

I like both fighters and think they deserve easier matchups. Good fight for Nick Diaz is the UFC'S current favorite whipping boy: Rory MacDonald. Perfect guy for Nick to bully and reestablish his dominance over the division.
Rory would whoop Nick.

Rory would whoop Nick.
Nick has superior cardio and boxing. He would box up the nose and stifle Rory. The jab is not enough against Diaz on the feet. And Nick will not give him the space for his kicking game. Mentally, Nick would also browbeat and ridicule Rory during the fight.

I'd like to see Diaz get a win first. But I'm also good with the UFC going straight to this rematch.

how does Nick have good cardio smoking? when I was 17 I smoked alot and felt like an old man

Nick has superior cardio and boxing. He would box up the nose and stifle Rory. The jab is not enough against Diaz on the feet. And Nick will not give him the space for his kicking game. Mentally, Nick would also browbeat and ridicule Rory during the fight.
Rory would jab and wrestle fuck him to an easy UD, Nick is overrated.

Back