Time to Boycott the UFC, DO NOT BUY THE NEXT PPV. Fan Strike Thread

Mma fans: “Did you see the fights yesterday? They were awesome!”

Soyboy BunnyKnuckle: “No. I was busy boycotting the UFC because Dana hurt my feelings! I will NEVER watch the UFC again because the sport is not legit!”

We’re all here because we love combat sports. You? You’re here with your stupid, little cancel culture bullshit that everyone is sick of these days. You said you’re not watching the UFC anymore. Good. Gtfo.

you do realize that dana's not the only one making the decisions, right? there's a shadow team of bigwigs that he's consulting with over every major decision, and probably a lot of the minor ones. boycott them if you want, but don't act like getting rid of dana is going to solve much.

Mma fans: “Did you see the fights yesterday? They were awesome!”

Soyboy BunnyKnuckle: “No. I was busy boycotting the UFC because Dana hurt my feelings! I will NEVER watch the UFC again because the sport is not legit!”

We’re all here because we love combat sports. You? You’re here with your stupid, little cancel culture bullshit that everyone is sick of these days. You said you’re not watching the UFC anymore. Good. Gtfo.
Lol way to make it political. Keep crying!

6F65D391-C4A0-4E0D-BB5E-E579CA011509.gif

you do realize that dana's not the only one making the decisions, right? there's a shadow team of bigwigs that he's consulting with over every major decision, and probably a lot of the minor ones. boycott them if you want, but don't act like getting rid of dana is going to solve much.
Dana is a start, it will show the people behind him we are onto them.

Imagine the face of ufc saying shit like
"I zoned out and got bored " during a contender fight like Ankalaev vs Jan

It's fukin disrespectful to say the least and unprofessional asf.

The cueball deserves all the hate bro

lol do you even understand the words YOU wrote?
You said "either accept things as they are, or don't participate"

Yeah, that's not what it's about....

I'm not calling anyone out for criticizing the UFC and still watching. Just saying things will not change, so if you don't want to watch it how it is (boycott) then you should move on.

UFC cares about exactly one thing and that's money. The casual viewers want loud mouths like Conor and Masvidal to fight for the title and they want to see people punching each other in the face. The legitimacy of the sport is not part of the product.

Imagine a basketball game where the crowd boos because someone did a jump shot instead of a dunk or draws a tactical foul. That's the UFC.

Bad judging its not on him...its the AC's, he might get benefits from some winners but in the end he promotes both guys, he will ride with whoever wins.

Bullshit. They take judges overseas with them.

Bullshit. They take judges overseas with them.
They do, but thats only on locations without MMA regulations, i guess if there is a controversial decision in those locations then they can actually do something, i certainly doubt a fight like Pimblett vs Gordon would get overturned considering "the right guy" won.

Oh im not paying, im just tellin us to also not pay and spread the word.

1. I didn't say if you were or weren't paying to watch

2. Boycotting means that you won't follow the UFC anymore unless they appeal to your demands of removing dana

No one is advocating for white supremacy. Unless you have people in your life actively supporting such a cause. I guess I don't know who you associate with.

It might annoy racist, you're right. So it really does nothing but virtue signaling to other self-righteous idiots pretending a slogan on a helmet or shorts or field is going to do anything to prevent/reduce or otherwise improve actual racism.

Just can't fix stupid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Event is in a week. I hope everyone who liked my OP is going to stand by their word and boycott and not order UFC 284. Dont give them a dime.

Event is in a week. I hope everyone who liked my OP is going to stand by their word and boycott and not order UFC 284. Dont give them a dime.

Thinking 99% of these guys paid in the first place...

{<jordan}

Back