Time for Anderson vs Mousasi?

Time for Anderson to hang it up he's not anywhere near the UFC goat status he was when testing was worse

Bisping vs Mousasi.

This was the fight that was supposed to happen in the first place.

I'd really like to see it!

sounds good
i kinda wanted to see Bisping vs Moose but Silva vs Moose is just as good

valerii-danevych-wooden-watch-3-537x402.jpg

I'd rather see Mousasi/Bisping for the next title shot after Jacare/Belfort winner.

Moose stomps the Spider into mush.

Make it happen.

Time for Anderson to hang it up he's not anywhere near the UFC goat status he was when testing was worse
He is clearly better than bisbing, and he beats everyone cept the top5.

Bisping vs Mousasi.

This was the fight that was supposed to happen in the first place.

I don't see how Mousasi deserves Mike atm TBH. Mousasi needs another win. He only has one win now and hasn't won against anyone having the name like Anderson. He lost against Machida and Hall.

Mike is a win away from a TS IMO or you could even give him one if Weidman drops out. Yoel got busted. Jacare just lost.

Make Mousasi Anderson and we r fine with it and Mike vs. Vitor/Henderson winner and that winner gets the next TS.

The winner of Anderson/Mousasi vs. the winner of Jacare vs. Kennedy for the next shot. Or mix those four up how u wan.t

I'm no longer excited to watch Anderson "Jazz Hands" Silva, but I am eager to watch Mousasi, especially with the new chip on his shoulder.

I agree that Mousasi/Bisping is a good fight for the division and Mousasi.

It's sad to say, but a win over Anderson does less/nothing for Mousasi these days and shutting down Bisping (which I'm fairly confident he will) is much more important for him to move forward and get himself a fight away from a shot potentially.

Mousasi against Bisping makes more sense to me.
Mousasi has a good change against Bisping ..... and anyone else in the division

Back