Tim Means vs. Hernani Perpetuo booked for UFC on FOX 12

Damn that's actually a good fight. Both have nasty muay thai.

Happy Means gets another chance but shiiit man work on that tdd.

He was pissed as fuck after the Magny fight but he has only himself to blame.

I was pretty impressed with how Perpetuo showed up in the 3rd round against Mein.

Anyways war Poonani.

And now we have our main event!

This card is looking good, just needs a main event and a couple more FS1 prelims!

Rumble vs. Lil Nog
Thomson vs. MJ
Guida vs. Bermudez
Cruickshank vs. Masvidal
Means vs. Perpetuo
Durinho vs. Stahl
Siler vs. Lahat
Arreola vs. Trator

This card is looking good, just needs a main event and a couple more FS1 prelims!

Rumble vs. TBA
Thomson vs. MJ
Guida vs. Bermudez
Cruickshank vs. Masvidal
Means vs. Perpetuo
Durinho vs. Stahl
Siler vs. Lahat
Arreola vs. Trator

fixed it for ya ;)

I wouldn't call Means's muay thai nasty lol

dont remember who hernani is

He fought against Mein on the last FOX card, won the third round... was just frustrated by Mein's movement for the rest of the fight, couldn't land anything. He has good potential.

He fought against Mein on the last FOX card, won the third round... was just frustrated by Mein's movement for the rest of the fight, couldn't land anything. He has good potential.

oh now i remember.. thanks.. he's aight

neither guy is anything special

I'm glad to see Perpetuo get some love. He's a talented fighter and I think he has a pretty high ceiling if he can get on a roll against the right competition. Comes from a great camp and he showed in his fight with Mein that he's game as hell. This should be a good scrap regardless of the outcome.

awful card so far

166.gif

I was pretty impressed with how Perpetuo showed up in the 3rd round against Mein.

Anyways war Poonani.

Means better win, or he's gone, for good this time. Dude started his first UFC stint impressively, his cut was quite harsh but if he loses a fourth UFC fight in a row he's gone.

Hernani will win.

In a PERFECT world the outcomes would be:
Rumble vs. Lil Nog-rumble just cause I want him to get closer to title shot
Thomson vs. MJ-thomson just cause he fckin deserves it
Guida vs. Bermudez- guida just to piss sherdog off
Cruickshank vs. Masvidal-just make it FOTN
Means vs. Perpetuo-means just cause he wasn't prepared for magney(was a last min replacement), doesn't mean he isn't ufc worthy

I hope Hernani shows up being more aggressive.

If only he would've fought with that emergency feeling like he did in the 3rd round against Mein for the rest of the fight.... though Mein did well, and deserves credit.

good fight.

Back