Tim Means....dense

Lord of the dance

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Timmy doubts motives of fighters starting mma assoc , saying they all have axes to grind? Well no shit Sherlock, that's why unions are started. In this case EVERYONE has a grievance. Has the fact that Dana has made more money than all the fighters combined penetrated everyone's skull?
Timmy says he has masterminded his own negotiations, guess that's why he is set for life..provided he dies next month.

Hardly anyone is interested in seeing him fight and none interested in what he has to say. Good bye.

Yeah, Tim is probably not the brightest guy.

But I hope he puts a beating on Cowboy O as payback for his ultra lame, no attempt at weight cutting--then use a strategy of forcing my opponent to carry my weight that he used against Brooks. I hope the Dirty Bird puts hands all over him.

It is kind of interesting to see the division all this Athlete's Association is creating.

You've got some guys saying it's great for the fighters and then some saying it's terrible, which is predictable, but what's weird is who is going to which side.

A few have very transparent motives and then some are way out of left field like Cowboy and now Means.

I haven't followed Means much but he's not some huge earner, right?

Hardly anyone is interested in seeing him fight and none interested in what he has to say. Good bye.
What? The Dirty Bird is exciting as fuck. If you're a hardcore fan and you dont enjoy his fights, lose my number.

Yeah, Tim is probably not the brightest guy.

But I hope he puts a beating on Cowboy O as payback for his ultra lame, no attempt at weight cutting--then use a strategy of forcing my opponent to carry my weight that he used against Brooks. I hope the Dirty Bird puts hands all over him.

It's time to let it go on that Cowboy/Brooks fight, man. Oliveira got scooped up and slammed more than once. Brooks had no issues outmuscling him until Cowboy hurt him in the clinch. Cowboy won because Cowboy had a better gameplan.

Tim said a lot of things that he probably didn't mean - or he is that stupid.

Im interested in seeing him fight anytime he fights.Why wouldnt anyone want to see him fight ?He is a good fighter and I dont get why anyone wouldnt want to see him fight

He was also shocked that a product called "HGH-X" wasn't totally scrupulous.

Timmy doubts motives of fighters starting mma assoc , saying they all have axes to grind? Well no shit Sherlock, that's why unions are started. In this case EVERYONE has a grievance. Has the fact that Dana has made more money than all the fighters combined penetrated everyone's skull?
Timmy says he has masterminded his own negotiations, guess that's why he is set for life..provided he dies next month.

Hey shit bag.

There is no union. This isn't a team sport. This isn't a situation where fighters can't leave to make more other places.

Unions are for workers who need to have one voice. Fighters are independent contractors

It's time to let it go on that Cowboy/Brooks fight, man. Oliveira got scooped up and slammed more than once. Brooks had no issues outmuscling him until Cowboy hurt him in the clinch. Cowboy won because Cowboy had a better gameplan.
Cowboy also got banned from ATT for that whole ordeal, which is punishment enough lol.

There is no union. This isn't a team sport. This isn't a situation where fighters can't leave to make more other places.

Unions are for workers who need to have one voice. Fighters are independent contractors

Hmm it is interesing linking unions to team sports?

Cant you say that in every situation.

So what TS? Maybe Tim Means doesn't have the greatest grasp of fighters & collective bargaining, but the guy always shows up to fight. For that reason alone, I'll enjoy his fight.

Hey shit bag.

Is your last name Means? Loosen the strap on your orthopaedic hat and listen. Team or not they are getting ripped off. And whether they can make more somewhere else is irrelevant , money is plentiful in the ufc, if you can pry it from the robber barons.

Hey shit bag.

Is your last name Means? Loosen the strap on your orthopaedic hat and listen. Team or not they are getting ripped off. And whether they can make more somewhere else is irrelevant , money is plentiful in the ufc, if you can pry it from the robber barons.

Hey shit bag.

Back