Tim Kennedy's return fightt

AliBagaooteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
he is scheduled to fight someone its unclear who.
Can you guess who he might be fighting, i think either Yoel Romero Rematch, Rockhold rematch or Jacare Souza Rematch
Or maybe even Vitor Belfort

He keeps talkin this shit and fighting no one. No one fucking cares what he says or if he ever returns.

Can you guess who he might be fighting, i think either Yoel Romero Rematch, Rockhold rematch or Jacare Souza Rematch
well, yea, probably one of those. If I had to vote for which one I want, I'd say the Yoel rematch because of the controversy.

Vitor is fighting Mousasi. He said 3 months ago he knew who he was fighting, but no news ever showed up. Since it he supposedly knew 3 months ago I think that rules out Jacare, besides Jacare is currently campaigning to fight at 204 so fair to say he doesn't have a fight lined up yet. Could be Anderson and the reason we never heard about it is because Anderson stepped in at 200 thus delaying the announcement.

Whoever hes fighting Kennedy seemed very confident about beating this opponent he spoke of in an article, like just walking through him.
Vitor is fighting Mousasi. He said 3 months ago he knew who he was fighting, but no news ever showed up. Since it he supposedly knew 3 months ago I think that rules out Jacare, besides Jacare is currently campaigning to fight at 204 so fair to say he doesn't have a fight lined up yet. Could be Anderson and the reason we never heard about it is because Anderson stepped in at 200 thus delaying the announcement.

Hopefully it's an exciting fight. Like him getting submitted or knocked out. That's always exciting to see

Yoel rematch would be great. 1st fight was brutal.

I want it to be Chael in Portland for the main event soooo baaad :p

Unlikely though...

i think it is Whittaker

I'd love to see Alex Jones in his corner in some kind of Steven Seagal capacity.

Nah, no way he fights anyone in the top 5. That would only happen if he was a draw.

He should be lucky to fight 6-10.

i think it is Whittaker

I hope not for his sake! I think reaper is far too aggressive and finishes Tim early.

They could throw him under the bus and give him Weidman to get the Chris back on track.

There's certain things in life people should try to avoid at all costs. Among STDs, Tim Kennedy interviews is one of those things.

I am excited because it would be great to see him get KTFO one more time especially if it is against old man Silva.

Back