Tim Kennedy was too bulky at 185

What the fuck is USADA doing?

Dont tell me he natty.

4035434_700b_v2.jpg
What the fuck are the MODS doing?? I've spent the better part of my Sherdog career on dubs for far less infractions than this dogshit fighter bashing steroid accusations here and ITT. Tim Kennedy fuck your skank sister or something?

i won't be happy until i see Kennedy vs yoel part 2.
obviously not a fan of kennedy

romero sat on his stool for an extra 30 seconds, he didnt hit tim over the head with it. kennedy was getting beat up for all but 10 seconds of that fight where he benefited from illegally grabbing romeros glove. to act as if both of you resting an extra 30 seconds was the reason romero was able to beat the shit out of you, is pathetic. kennedys whining is nauseating

romero sat on his stool for an extra 30 seconds, he didnt hit tim over the head with it. kennedy was getting beat up for all but 10 seconds of that fight where he benefited from illegally grabbing romeros glove. to act as if both of you resting an extra 30 seconds was the reason romero was able to beat the shit out of you, is pathetic. kennedys whining is nauseating
you highly misunderstand, I want to see Kennedy humbled. i can't stand that pompous douch

Yoel resting for an extra 30 seconds let him clear his head. Not to say he wouldn't have beat him anyway but he should have answered the bell. If you can't answer, you should lose.

I never thought about Tim not passing the eye test. Thanks for this post. Anything other than Connie is great.

This. He's definitely incredibly lean, but his size isn't particularly alarming. Some guys can stay lean year round.
He said he likes being 230-240. That's pretty damn big for a short guy to maintain while training cardio.

I remember before Lawler got the Strap Tim said if Robbie gets it he's going to 170 because he beat him at 185 but it just never happened

What the fuck are the MODS doing?? I've spent the better part of my Sherdog career on dubs for far less infractions than this dogshit fighter bashing steroid accusations here and ITT. Tim Kennedy fuck your skank sister or something?

tbh its not just Kennedy, look at any GSP thread. I feel like steroid accusations are taken a bit leniently by the mods now with fighters getting popped left and right.

Is he still fighting?

He said he likes being 230-240. That's pretty damn big for a short guy to maintain while training cardio.
Wow I'd never heard that. I'd need to see what he looks like at that weight. If he's still lean, then that's pretty damning IMO

Could Kennedys day job mean that he can vanish at certain times and not need to tell USADA as it would jeopardise security?

If Tim Kennedy sheds water by crying.

He'll probably make 170 easy, but i don't think sherdog can take more crying.

Wow I'd never heard that. I'd need to see what he looks like at that weight. If he's still lean, then that's pretty damning IMO
It's something that's very possible. Like I'm a big strong dude, but obviously I'm super short for my division, 185. When you fight guys like Luke Rockhold, Michael Bisping and Roger Gracie; like Yoel (Romero) and Rafael Natal, they're both like 6 foot, like 6'1" and they're the shortest guys I've fought I think in that division. So there's some major advantages to moving down to 170 and something that we've talked about and kicked around a lot, and I can make it. You know, like I enjoy being 230-240, but a cut to 170, I've been there before and it wouldn't be impossible.

What is the go with Tim Kennedy ? Is he retired or what ? He hasn't fought in nearly two years and doesn't look to be training or anything aside from lifting weights and growth hormones.

Back