• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tim Kennedy posts video of "waterboarding himself" to show support for CIA nominee

If that's his idea of "showing support" then good for him lol

funny, but when people invade your country, you want crazy MOFO like Kennedy to protect you.

tough as nails.

He is elite of the elite . If you don't think waterboarding and other physical abuses are part of their training, you are kidding yourselves. Hats off to any green beret, SEAL

How do you know if someone holds such knowledge? I could make you confess to killing Lincoln. Probably in less than 48 hours.
That's the main issue with torture. Same with forced confessions.

"
Kennedy posted the video of others water boarding him to support Gina Haspel, who Trump chose to lead the CIA after nominating former Director Mike Pompeo to be the new Secretary of State.

“The reason we are doing this ... is for us to have a conversation. Right now, an amazing hero has been appointed to be director of the CIA and because of that, some of the things she has done are being attacked,” said Kennedy. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/38...ighter-who-livestreamed-being-waterboarded-to

What a fucking :eek::eek::eek: statist. the cia is the enemy.

Did not watch cause I do not like Tim Kennedy. How does it compare to Hitchens?

It doesn't.

Kennedy's version of waterboarding is goofing around in the backyard with his friends.

Kennedy's an idiot. Has he found Hitler yet? How's that MMAAA thing?

Uhhhh?

I realize that Mr. Kennedy has made being a soldier a career and it is admirable regardless how you feel about his MMA career.

Unfortunately, up until only recently, advocating for torture was something specifically reserved for those countries who flouted the rule of law, and as a soldier, Tim Kennedy is very much on the wrong side of this.

I know it's cool in his circles to run counter to "Mainstream media" but again, for Tim as a former active duty special forces to advocate for torture is absolutely fucking mental.

How do you know if someone holds such knowledge? I could make you confess to killing Lincoln. Probably in less than 48 hours.
I trust that they're within the appropriate realm when they commit to torturing someone. And if everyone just confessed to killing Lincoln, this wouldn't be an issue.

Let Tim be deprived of food and sleep for a couple of days snd see how good he dose in a more realistic setting.
Are people like Tim rolemodels for american young boys? If so Team America should be USA official crash cours film for american culture and mind set.

Not to defend torture, but you do realize to be ranger qualified you basically spend 61 days getting between 1-4 hours of sleep and eating a massive calorie deficit while doing 20+ hour training days. Someone that's been through ranger school and Q course for SF isn't gonna break because they are hungry and tired.

I will say its hilarious how people get so up in arms about what Americans do, when most other areas of the world are incredibly worse.

People in here acting like forced confessions are reliable lol

"
Kennedy posted the video of others water boarding him to support Gina Haspel, who Trump chose to lead the CIA after nominating former Director Mike Pompeo to be the new Secretary of State.

“The reason we are doing this ... is for us to have a conversation. Right now, an amazing hero has been appointed to be director of the CIA and because of that, some of the things she has done are being attacked,” said Kennedy. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/38...ighter-who-livestreamed-being-waterboarded-to

Goes to show just the sort of psychos go into Special Forces and MMA.

These are not role models.

These are crazy dudes from the fringes of society.

They can either do this, go into prison, business, law or politics.

I'm not sure about the technique on that waterboarding. When they do it right, even the most lunatic Al-Qaeda members only last a minute or two.

The thing about torture is that the prisoner tells you what you want to hear. Normal response.

I will say its hilarious how people get so up in arms about what Americans do, when most other areas of the world are incredibly worse.

The Nazis used this argument. And they believed it.

I know it's cool in his circles to run counter to "Mainstream media" but again, for Tim as a former active duty special forces to advocate for torture is absolutely fucking mental.

Warrior culture, ra ra ra.

Waffen SS.

Looks like a couple guys fucking around in their backyards. Pretty clear that’s not the same thing.

I don't care if waterboarding Khalid Sheikh Mohammad produced any useful intelligence, some people just deserve to be waterboarded.

Seems he dodged that Bisping, Romero, Gastelum question pretty well...

"Yeah I hate all three of them"

Although I skipped around so maybe he got back to it

Not to defend torture, but you do realize to be ranger qualified you basically spend 61 days getting between 1-4 hours of sleep and eating a massive calorie deficit while doing 20+ hour training days. Someone that's been through ranger school and Q course for SF isn't gonna break because they are hungry and tired.

There's no doubt that Kennedy can deal with things that a "normal" person cannot. That doesn't mean that he doesn't have a breaking point, everyone does, and that doesn't make him conflating torture with fun and games any less incorrect.

In regards to people being "up in arms" about America it's because you are held to the standard of the modern world.

Waterboarding ain't got shit on Gastelum's hands. .

tumblr_oi06jua0tu1r7vh24o1_540.gif

Gastellum would be crying and peeing his pants if he ever tried this...Just cause gastellum won cause kennedy was out for 2 years and barely trained and obviously had the cardio of a slug. this is sort of stuff, kennedy has trained almost his entire adult life...

Back