Tim Hauge got thrashed!!!!

Zach The Maniac

Professional Russian
@Brown
Reaction score
1min into the first round Hauge got destroyed!! Also Dennis Hallman got TKOd 1st round anyone with gifs?

Damn Hague is looking like Sylvia now, I think its time for him to retire...based on his physique I dont think he is putting 100% into it anymore.

Damn Hague is looking like Sylvia now, I think its time for him to retire...based on his physique I dont think he is putting 100% into it anymore.

Forecast for the future looked pretty bad when he lost to Starnes.

Can't say I'm surprised. Nice clean KO though.

Some nice boxing displayed from Erokhin, Russia has a ton of untapped HW talent.

Dude in the crowd gave the "is normal" face. Haha.

I've met some guys who have trained with him and they've all told me he has never taken his training as seriously as he should have. This isn't a shock.

I've met some guys who have trained with him and they've all told me he has never taken his training as seriously as he should have. This isn't a shock.

Not only that but Tim is busy on Facebook hitting on Canadian woman instead of training.

[YT]gQwY-ogk7rw[/YT]

Evgeny looked great
On the other hand, Hague looked out of shape

didn't even know Hallman was fighting on that card.

Back