Tim Bradley Retiring

There isn't much of a case against Bradley and his resume. He always fought the best, and gave his best. After the first Pac fight where he was unjustly given the decision, he acted like an asshole. He received a decision he didn't deserve and was anything but humble. He talked shit about Freddie and Pac and wouldn't fight until Pac gave him a rematch. And in the rematch, the wrong was righted and Pac got his W. The third fight, Pac straight up outboxed and whooped that ass. That was it. Other than that, Tim Badley is the type of fighter we should all appreciate. Beating Alexander, Campbell, and Peterson while they had their 0's is impressive. You can't hold anything against Tim just because of a Judge's mistake. Tim's a beast and deserves a HOF spot.

seano freak out in 5....4....3...2..

What do you mean? He fought after the first Manny fight.

Of course. Manny showed he was the better boxer in the 2nd and most clearly in the 3rd fight. But I thought Bradley clearly won the fight with Chaves and had a hell of a fight with Lopez.
seano freak out in 5....4....3...2..

Nah, I'm not judging the fight by who I like at the moment. I'm not obsessed with what the commentators say. I watch the fight to see the sweet science in action.

Name anyone else that fled from a forum because everyone disagreed with him.

Bradley is fleeing to Argentina to duck those Japans.

Not hof. His best wins are against small men. Are we going to say jeff horn is hof now?

HOFer and a well deserved one at that. He's at the point where he'll be remembered for more than just the first Pac fight

Glad he got out now, had a very 'taxing' style of fighting. Remember him saying in a 24/7 iirc he was slurring his speech for 3 months after prov. War. Comes across as a cool, humble family man. Not a big fan of his commentating tbh thou.

I know what your saying and agree.
It wasn't just fans, it was commentators and other figures in the sport.
It was like he came out worse for beating Pacquiao.

Yeah, the idea that it was just Pac fans that criticized that decision and somehow ruined Bradley's legacy is a bit silly. Most people disagreed, and now most of them don't care anymore.

Some deliberately careful posting on this page.

Yeah, the idea that it was just Pac fans that criticized that decision and somehow ruined Bradley's legacy is a bit silly. Most people disagreed, and now most of them don't care anymore.

Precisely...
Hell, @Seano And I even made up afterwards..

No one really gives a shit anymore...

Tim Bradley won a controversial decision, no big deal...

I'm over it...seano and I are cool now..

Besides his shit taste in music

Precisely...
Hell, @Seano And I even made up afterwards..

No one really gives a shit anymore...

Tim Bradley won a controversial decision, no big deal...

I'm over it...seano and I are cool now..

Besides his shit taste in music

Seano has shit taste in music? I think I like most of the stuff he's mentioned, but he hasn't mentioned much.

Seano is a huge fan of 80's pop music, so yes, I think it's accurate to say that his taste in music is shit.

Seano is a huge fan of 80's pop music, so yes, I think it's accurate to say that his taste in music is shit.
Look Springsteens pop stuff is better than his Dylan wannabe folk stuff. Sorry, its true.

Look Springsteens pop stuff is better than his Dylan wannabe folk stuff. Sorry, its true.

I was talking of your love for Wham, Hall and Oates, and bands like that, Seano. Springsteen had nothing to do with it.

I was talking of your love for Wham, Hall and Oates, and bands like that, Seano. Springsteen had nothing to do with it.
I'm more of a Huey Lewis guy.

Gave Lamont Peterson and Devon Alexander their first L's,
Ended Pacquiaos 7 year, 15 win streak.
Had a classic fight with Provodnikov.
Beat another legend in Marquez.
Ended with wins over Vargas and Rios.

The Pacquiao and Marquez wins are pretty big.

HOF but itll probably be awhile.

Nobody but Seano thinks Bradley won vs Pac so that should not count as part of his legacy.

Back