Till/Woodley stare down. Woodley dwarfed.

lmao gtfho. gsp comes in to the cage at 192-195. he is still easily one of the biggest WWs even now. He is so dense. height doesnt mean bigger. jesus christ. gsp would dwarf almost everyone at WW in terms of muscularity. he is very dense like tyron.
Gsp never got over 186-188 until he took two years off and got on the horsemeat and came back..

PPVs don’t exist in England, they get all the ufc events free on BTsports channels

Free for the individual fan. UFC still makes loads of money selling the rights to broadcast. Live gates still generate millions. UFC wants those pounds and euros, they are valuable. Rubles..not so mjch.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...bscribe-how-to-watch-uk-britain-a8469686.html

"BT Sport has screened live UFC coverage since 2013, renewing their agreement in 2016 when the sport was on a remarkable rise in Britain and Ireland thanks to the emergence of Conor McGregor.

But with the continued absence of the Irish fighter, along with the departure of other leading names such as Ronda Rousey and Michael Bisping, BT Sport has said that it will not look to get itself into a bidding war when it comes to renewing the rights deal – opening the door for Eleven to seize full control of the coverage."

Notice how it says "the rise of McGregor" and losing "star Michael Bisping".

Having top-tier guys from UK and Ireland is good for the bottom line. That's why they get fast-tracked to title shots and preferential treatment.

Shame on the UFC for giving a guy a title shot after missing weight the previous fight. (Romero I'm looking at you too).

Till is gonna win then vacate it to move up. So dumb.

This schleb better make weight or move TF up

I hope Till misses weight and the fight gets cancelled.
tenor.gif

Rooting for Tyron for the first time in my life. That's fucking bullshit, how they even allow Till to compete at 170? He is LHW size or a big MW at best.

Rooting for Tyron for the first time in my life. That's fucking bullshit, how they even allow Till to compete at 170? He is LHW size or a big MW at best.

Look, if he weighs 170 pounds at the weigh-ins he's a WW fighting for the strap. 171, he's a WW not fighting for the strap (what a stupid rule).

When (NOT IF) he weighs in at 179 we can start talking about him making a run at LHW.

Shame on the UFC for giving a guy a title shot after missing weight the previous fight. (Romero I'm looking at you too).

Till is gonna win then vacate it to move up. So dumb.

Hey, if this is what it takes to get T-Wood the fuck out of the main event slot, then so be it.

Woodley is short. We know that. But he’s a pretty thick guy. Till looks like a 205er next to him

Tyron T-Dwarf Dwarfley

I hope Till misses weight and the fight gets cancelled.

Why would you possibly hope for that? You want Tyron to only ever barely win fights with snooze worthy decisions?

Till is intentionally posturing up to make himself look bigger thats just something he does, he talked about doing it during the Wonderboy fight too. With that said he has no right to be fighting for a title at 170 when hes missing weight twice and didnt win his last fight in a dominant way.

?????????

Till gave wonderboy just as much action as Woodley did, infact Till beat wonderboy first try, where as snoozely had a draw.

Till will die trying to make weight.. till should donate some weight to Israel who looks like a starving Ethiopian

The fuck are you talking about. Israel adesanya got a perfect strikers bodytype.

all Im saying...is people have been straight stupid about talking his weight since his last fight, like hes never made weight before lol...obviously not the case and obviously from 1 failed weightcut and 1 excusably failed weight cut isnt the time to roast the kid, should he fail to make weight for this fight...roast away....but he fails to make it for this fight he is going up a division....hes young...young people say stupid things((so do old people lol)) he'll figure it out...

whats the "decent chance" exactly? I mean given how many times he has made weight to how many times he hasnt...shouldnt you have worded it the other way around? lol you see what I mean? you hide it well but youre as stuck on his weight as everyone else...let it go man lol save it all up and if he fails the cut vs woodley then bomb away...will feel great Im sure, but if he should make the weight....you'll spare yourself from another month of blurting about it like some rejected school girl

his weight his weight!!!! hes Rumble!!! his weight his weight, he'll never make it, why is he getting a TS he CANT make 170, his weight his weight!!!

his weight!!!

just wait lol...its coming soon

Only problem Till in his finite wisdom admitted he's a goddamn LHW in weight/size cutting to make WW. Not the smartest thing to say since it gives his detractors more fuel for the fire. And many (especially casual) fans have short term memory. What do they remember more? Till getting a decision over wonderboy and finishing Cowboy? Or the fact he's practically the new Rumble Johnson in size for his weight class? I figure the latter.

I wonder if Dana will pull the fight (not likely) if Till doesn't make weight. Or maybe it'll just be Whittaker vs. Romero 2 in terms of how the title situation will be where even if Till won he won't get the belt.

Back