Till will humiliate Perry

danny23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even the Platinum fanboys got to admit this.
Till is a well polished and skilled striker who just demolished a top 10 WW.Perry is a mid tier fighter who wildly brawls,it'll be easy pickings for Darren.It's a big step down for Till from whom he just beat but deserves an easy win after that.

Jesus you people are so quick to form bandwagon haha. Last week platinum was sitting on a throne. Now he is a can after Till beat Cerrone.

Till better hope he can keep Mike from closing the distance for 15-25 minutes. All that confidence will be gone when them blackbelt hands bless that chin

The gap between their striking skills is pretty obvious. Jouban exposed very basic defensive holes that any good striker like Till will be able to take advantage of.....
Of course Perry in his Wanderleiesque brawling style can land that big one, but outside of that, Till is gonna pick him apart and tko him inside 2.

At least he won't be fighting someone that looks two weight classes smaller.

Jesus you people are so quick to form bandwagon haha. Last week platinum was sitting on a throne. Now he is a can after Till beat Cerrone.

Perry isn't a can but he has a brawlers style. The worst possible matchup for him is a technical striker that can pick him apart. Seriously, I don't know if Till has what it takes to get the strap but he probably carves Perry up like a Thanksgiving Turkey because styles make fights.

Till better hope he can keep Mike from closing the distance for 15-25 minutes. All that confidence will be gone when them blackbelt hands bless that chin
I think who needs to worry about his chin is Perry, you know.... if a male model can knock him down, imagine what a real MT beast will do to him.
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

I think who needs to worry about his chin is Perry, you know.... if a male model can knock him down, imagine what a real MT beast will do to him.
tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif
Poor dude. This is all you have in life isn't it? Till decisions guys Mike would knockout in a minute

I don't think anyone with common sense thinks Perry is anything beyond a mid tier fighter. Only casuals and fanboy types think Perry is something special.

Very fickle fans. If you win a fight you're up for GOAT status and should get a title shot, if you lose, you're a piece of shit and should probably retire. This line of thinking is exactly why only the top 5 will ever make any kind of money.

Till is a legit future contender

Perry is a mid level guy with power

Till is gonna wreck Perry and a few more fights, he's gonna wreck woodly.

not even sure how he makes weight, he's massive and legit looks like a middleweight.

Last edited:
Back