Till - Brunson - Canada TV?

Rick Snickers

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am not seeing this listed any where on my Canadian TV guide.

Any fellow Canucks have any ideas? (Barring the obvious optoins)

Cheers.

Barring the obvious optoins
4e3.jpg

What time does it even start?

TSN has done this a few times with these early cards. And it’s hardly what most people would consider pirating if the reg broadcaster isn’t showing it in lieu of some utter bullshit. With 5 different channels you’d think they’d be able to air the broadcast.

Its on RDS info sport which is the french TSN because of Jourdain and Barriault.

But they said they were the only one in canada to have the broadcast live today.

It's times like this that remind me that the UFC is still ultimately a fringe sport.

TSN has done this a few times with these early cards. And it’s hardly what most people would consider pirating if the reg broadcaster isn’t showing it in lieu of some utter bullshit. With 5 different channels you’d think they’d be able to air the broadcast.

I remember a couple of times where I set the show to record on one channel, and they end up putting it on another. It pissed me off so much. Made me think that TSN wasn’t all that serious about airing it. I don’t even have TSN or Sportsnet in my TV package anymore.

Back