Till and Perry ... united!

KYS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Dayumn, something is coming to the WW division and it ain’t Santa.

I wonder what cowboy is thinking right now.

As the great @Aluminati put it: Till found a black fighter to imitate Woodley in preparation for the title fight.

Yeah, evidently they've been sparring, and are homies now.

That'd be a fun fight. Till picking Perry apart, would watch.

Crazy they're in the same weight class.

How the fook does Till make welter weight...

Oh yeah, he kinda doesn’t.

Why is Till always dressed like a guy on his first free lesson at a Shotokan Karate class?

Woodley is going to grapple fuck Till into cardio oblivion after that epic weight cut by him.

Gotta respect em both. They wanted to fight each other and they made it happen.

<PlusJuan>

Till knows that Platinum saved his life by telling him to get dat damn Tetris shot.

this is so...

Both are true fighters, fucking savages that don' t give a fuck. Often fighters are not sparring or avoiding fighters that they are potentially facing down the line. These two don't care.

Both are true fighters, fucking savages that don' t give a fuck. Often fighters are not sparring or avoiding fighters that they are potentially facing down the line. These two don't care.

Yep, you can criticise perry about certain things but that is an old school fighter to the core. Its a shame that his style and attitude mean he will never be champion but he will always be a draw because he is bloody exciting, very much in the Diaz mould.
Till is capable of similair but i really do struggle to respect extreme weight cutters in the same way, I'm not certain making sure you are bigger than everyone you fight is really in the spirit of MMA and certainly not something to be proud of...especialy if you fail to make weight.

Still, i would actually pay to watch the footage of these two going at it

Back