• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tiger vs Lion

Tiger vs Lion

• Total voters
Tiger has physical advantages that's why they normally win when the animals fight in captivity.

However, if we talking prime battle tested wild alpha lion vs a prime tiger, I think the lion would win.

The Lion has been fighting top level competition 3 times a year to defend it's title as the leader of the pride...meanwhile the tiger has been crushing cans in Asia and looking vicious...but he hasn't faced the level of competition the Lion has.

It doesnt matter how dominant you look against sub-par opposition in Asia, winning consistently in the big leagues is more impressive. That's why I take the lion by unanimous decision.

lol @ crushing cans in Asia -killing Crocs and Bears on its own while the smaller weaker male Lion sun bathes most days as the even smaller female Lions do most of the work

Rhino beats both easily

search

Rhinos have been killed by Tigers.

a large adult rhino vs a tiger would not even be close. Are you stupid?

Rhinos are defensive creatures and would not hesitate to destroy a tiger if attacked. I'm sure it's happened but 99 percent of the time a full size rhino of would gore a tiger to death in one shot. Don't be retarded.

It was also likely an indian rhino that died to a tiger..an 8000 lb white rhino would annihilate any kind of Tiger but this is common sense and hypothetical.

Last edited:
Tiger all day. Lion's don't have a camouflage pattern named after them.

a large adult rhino vs a tiger would not even be close. Are you stupid?

Rhinos are defensive creatures and would not hesitate to destroy a tiger if attacked. I'm sure it's happened but 99 percent of the time a full size rhino of would gore a tiger to death in one shot. Don't be retarded.

It was also likely an indian rhino that died to a tiger..an 8000 lb white rhino would annihilate any kind of Tiger but this is common sense and hypothetical.

Well tigers kill elephants too which are even larger than that:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...l-elephants/story-LBZn6Yf9hjFROwkjqGXoeK.html

you guys ever see the video of a Tiger attacking a man riding an elephant? cos i cant even.

Look at their legs, they're proportioned like sausage dogs, I bet they're slow as hell.
Pretty sure they also shoot blanks. We see how fighter's careers go when their dicks no longer work!

I've read accounts of them setting "traps" to trip up the bear so that they can jump them from behind. Crafty as fuck. But face to face fight, bears are monsters

I've also heard that Amur Tigers will mimic the call of the Asian black bear to lure the bears in or even mimic the call of prey species to lure bears in. Tigers are fing gnarly.

you guys ever see the video of a Tiger attacking a man riding an elephant? cos i cant even.

That was a female tiger too.

What's that saying about backing a tiger into a corner?

Exactly...a rhino in india. A large white rhino or any other rhino not the smaller weaker ones in india, the rhino would gore the tiger. That's common sense.

An elephant is a lot a larger than rhino and it has two tusks which can very brutal, so how do you argue that? That's common sense.

Look at their legs, they're proportioned like sausage dogs, I bet they're slow as hell.

They run up to 60 mph. The only animal faster is the cheetah.

They may have, but I'm pretty certain 90% of the time a tiger is no match for a full grown rhino. Almost no land creature is a match for the rhino.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back