Thunder Pride Style Pro Lace-Up Grappling Gloves

• Thread starter Towsonwrestling
  • Start date
I have not, but it looks like Bas likes them...that's enough for me :D

I've heard from a lot of people, including Paul of Truth Fightwear, that one manufacturer makes all pride clone gloves. I have a pair of such clones, and they're pretty good. I dunno about the lacing up though.
That's so messy for training.

meng_mao said:
I've heard from a lot of people, including Paul of Truth Fightwear, that one manufacturer makes all pride clone gloves. I have a pair of such clones, and they're pretty good. I dunno about the lacing up though.
That's so messy for training.

yeah i thought about the lacing but o well i will give them a try.

I have some, laceless. I like but not for sparring. Bagwork is quite enjoyable with them however.

Pride said they were changing the design of the gloves, so does anyone know what changes are being made. I have the hybridX gloves which is the same as this pair and they are great gloves. The laces are annoying intially but you get used to it. They are great for sparring and bag work, dunno about competition though.

I haven't used lace up gloves but I'd think it is a hassle to constantly tie and untie them when you can get some that slip on and off.

I don't have these gloves, but I haved ordered from Thunder Fight Gear many times and they always produce a great product.

Back