Throwdown Tees (Feel & Fit)

redefined

White Belt
Reaction score
So I have done a search, but this has not really been discussed. I was wondering what type of cotton Throwdown uses for their tees. I am looking at buying a few tees but don't like overly heavy shirts. Do they use the heavy weight cotton or the medium weight cotton that is softer (like american apparel)? Also how is their sizing? Thanks.

The Throwdown shirts I have are all heavy-weight cotton, but some of the fancier fitted ones might be medium weight. I wear medium and the fitting is good but a couple of my shirts are a bit short and I'm only 5'9

I got two tshirts from throwdown, both of which fit differently despite being the same size (Large). One of the size larges fit me perfectly being 5'9 and 170. The other size large ran a little longer than I was I accustomed to.

Throwdown makes some great stuff, i highley recommend it if you are on the ropes about it.

My New Domination and Skullsnake tees have both been washed about a half dosen times now and they are getting that nice worn tee shirt feel and look.

Back