Throwdown in Chinatown version 1B Triangles Edge

<{JustBleed}>

The addition of this subforum is the greatest thing that has happened in my life lately.

Holy fuckin shit man.
That has to be the most amazing thing I e seen this week.

I would not have been surprised at ALL if Sammo Hung came barreling through the door

I am surprised no one got their head cut off. I think I saw a chopped off nose though.

What these guys should do next is at least buy and carry a welder's mask. Its innocuous. No cop will stop you for that. Just tell them I gonna do some welding. This way, you face is protected.

So.. 15 guys with machetes got scared by 6 guys with a printer and a laptop?
Lol.

To be fair, the 15 guys had to go through a funnel, or door way, and not much room for them to operate. It is the same with the Xerxes' Persian Army against King Leonidas and his Spartans. The Spartans occupied a thin pass, so the Persians could only send a few in at a time.

So.. 15 guys with machetes got scared by 6 guys with a printer and a laptop?
Lol.

That's why I always keep Emerald Dragon statues, and gongs at my place, so I can single handedly fighting off 15 Triad members.

To be fair, the 15 guys had to go through a funnel, or door way, and not much room for them to operate. It is the same with the Xerxes' Persian Army against King Leonidas and his Spartans. The Spartans occupied a thin pass, so the Persians could only send a few in at a time.

The are lucky they didn't have a Chinese Ephialtes from 300 in the crew. He would have told them about the backdoor.

th

Fuck bro. The Craig Connor and Robert DeNegro soundtrack is taking me back to my youth. Top Down GTA...

Cool fight too.

I swear that guy in the red jacket armed himself with a massive calculator at one point.

Those dudes outside with the swords were like, "Fuck, bro! They've got Texas Instruments! Fuck it, let's get the hell outta here!"

Back