Media Throwback to Jon Jones sending an angry message

Answer his question. How do you know Griffin is some great guy? For all you know a 10 second google search will give some unflattering results about the man or it's more hidden.
Haha, again, grasping at straws.

Just a tiny bit of common sense, and two functioning eyes and a functioning brain is all that is necessary.

Griffin doesn't have a mile long rap sheet, hasn't been involved in hit and runs, doesn't have multiple steroid fails and suspensions, etc...

How bout dem apples?

Haha, again, grasping at straws.

Just a tiny bit of common sense, and two functioning eyes and a functioning brain is all that is necessary.

Griffin doesn't have a mile long rap sheet, hasn't been involved in hit and runs, doesn't have multiple steroid fails and suspensions, etc...

How bout dem apples?

Claiming "The guy isn't as bad as this guy" doesn't mean the former is a good guy.

Your arguments are utter shit, pal.

doesn't have multiple steroid fails and suspensions,

Griffin was suspended for a failed test in 2012.

Now we know not only your arguments are full of shit but you are as well.

It is difficult to top beating up 2 kids' mom right in front of them.

Claiming "The guy isn't as bad as this guy" doesn't mean the former is a good guy.

Your arguments are utter shit, pal.

Griffin was suspended for a failed test in 2012.

Now we know not only your arguments are full of shit but you are as well.
Nice deflection, but it still doesn't erase what I said. 😉

It is difficult to top beating up 2 kids' mom right in front of them.

Haha but as you can see, his last few nuthuggers will defend him to the end.

I'm fairly convinced Juicehead has multiple accounts here at this point, or his last couple of dingle berries are the same type of lowlifes as he is. lol

Shits wild.

Nice deflection, but it still doesn't erase what I said. 😉

It literally adressed exactly what you claimed. Do you even know what deflection means? You're too stupid to even double check for 10 seconds before making a claim like "Tyson Griffin didn't get suspended like Jones". What a dummy.

It literally adressed exactly what you claimed. Do you even know what deflection means? You're too stupid to even double check for 10 seconds before making a claim like "Tyson Griffin didn't get suspended like Jones". What a dummy.
Yep, as I said - Deflection. You are too low IQ to even understand that. lol. Keep reaching tho. 😉

You literally posted what he said "doesn't have multiple suspensions" and then posted Griffin having one suspension. You proved his statement correct and then claimed you proved it wasn't, based on what you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back