Media Throwback: Jon Jones does a whole interview in a British accent

Jones was probably high AF during that interview.<30>

Yeah but you were pretty much allowed to have it back then. Hendo, Mir etc were on it but then there was the whole Chael issue and then Bigfoot had his problems with it. A lot of guys were on stuff in that era.
Bigfoot and Rothwell were the only guys who really needed it medically as far as I am aware - BF for his pituitary gland issue and Rothwell cos he had a brain injury from a car accident iirc (may be wrong on that). Everyone else used it cos of low levels of test - likely due to steroid abuse in the past

This is awesome.....

Good Stuff from Jon Jones.

I've never heard this before and despite there being no such thing as a "British" accent, that has got to the worst attempt at someone trying to sound like they're from somewhere in the UK I've ever heard (and I've seen Mary Poppins).

<DontBelieve1>

Oh, and <JonesDXSuckIt>

Bigfoot and Rothwell were the only guys who really needed it medically as far as I am aware - BF for his pituitary gland issue and Rothwell cos he had a brain injury from a car accident iirc (may be wrong on that). Everyone else used it cos of low levels of test - likely due to steroid abuse in the past
Yeah I remember Bigfoot caught a lot of flak for his TRT use. Most people weren’t aware of his legitimate reasons for needing it. It was funny how mad people were when Chael popped, when it was quite obvious that most fighters back then were juicing and on a ton of stuff.

Now this is the type of trolling I can get behind. Good show Bones good show.

Yeah but you were pretty much allowed to have it back then. Hendo, Mir etc were on it but then there was the whole Chael issue and then Bigfoot had his problems with it. A lot of guys were on stuff in that era.
Bigfoot couldn’t use TRT because guys like Chael and Vitor came in with a high T/E ratio and got TRT banned. A man with an actual medical condition had to leave because of people abusing TUE’s.

Bigfoot couldn’t use TRT because guys like Chael and Vitor came in with a high T/E ratio and got TRT banned. A man with an actual medical condition had to leave because of people abusing TUE’s.
Yes it was BS.

This is 100% not Jon Jones. It's one of his mates, it's not his voice AT ALL. They're clearly trolling Luke because he never liked him.

For anyone that has listened to Jon Jones in media, or phone interviews, you can't fake how your voice sounds, everyone has their own voice print.

I won't even mention the fluent accent.

Yeah I remember Bigfoot caught a lot of flak for his TRT use. Most people weren’t aware of his legitimate reasons for needing it. It was funny how mad people were when Chael popped, when it was quite obvious that most fighters back then were juicing and on a ton of stuff.
Couple of pride legends on there, surprise surprise, Page and Hendo. Shocked Shogun didn't use it tbh.

This is 100% not Jon Jones. It's one of his mates, it's not his voice AT ALL. They're clearly trolling Luke because he never liked him.

For anyone that has listened to Jon Jones in media, or phone interviews, you can't fake how your voice sounds, everyone has their own voice print.

I won't even mention the fluent accent.
Luke and Jon used to be fine. Check out 1.06.18.

Back