Media Three WMMA Fights Scheduled For DWTNCS ( Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series ) on ESPN+

I remember seeing Young in Invicta. I’ve never seen anyone, man or woman, throw up high kicks as quickly as she did in that fight. Unfortunately, they didn’t have a lot of steam on them, and her opponent out toughed her for the win. She’s definitely entertaining to watch, though.

Redundancy is sometimes a virtue. Did you never learn that lesson? Avoiding redundacy at all times, failing to see that there are sometimes virtues to it, is low level.
Redundancy is sometimes a virtue. Did you never learn that lesson? Avoiding redundacy at all times, failing to see that there are sometimes virtues to it, is low level.

Hannah Goldy is Alex Nicholson's wife, she's a beast from what I've seen but not sure what level she's really at.

That's his dad on the right (Mark Nicholson) and you see him sometimes cornering Mike Perry.

Hannah-Goldy-Photo.jpg

Of course Dana White put his fucking name in there.

Narcissistic as fuck, as always
they are his shows :p Did you have a problem with Bill Cosby or Roseanne Barr back in the day?

The wmma haters will still bitch even though they never even watch the show.

Tracy Cortez, will probably pick up another undeserved Split Decision
im just saying

Beautiful

<mma4>

I actually sat right next to her family members her last fight front row, was a pretty cool experience. I thought she won but that fight was way too close. Her family was obviously pretty pissed to see she didn't get the decision.

some training videos of Hannah Goldy from her instagram (new hairstyle too!)

and her last finish (but most of her fights go to decision)

why the fuck am I paying for fight pass if this will be on ESPN+ too.

Irrelevant DWTNC + Irrelevant WMMA = Uber Irrelevant

Back