Thread starting at Orange belt. cleans up the forums, saves alot of time for mods

Vespertilio**

Sponsored by the Fleshlight
Reaction score
Just consider it. I'm not sure Sherdog ever has suffered this much forbidden content from new posters and worst off all Alternate accounts made by people who won't post bannable content on their main accounts for the risk of getting banned. They do nothig but ruin the forums with garbage and useless content.

If being able to make threads was something you earned first at Yellow or Orange These boards would be far cleaner since no one in the right mind probably would post up to 200 posts just to be able to troll around the result would be fewer troll accounts plus It would save alot of time for the mods who has to clean the mess up every day.

I can't prove it but I would guess by searching trough the forums (its quite obvious) that over 90% Of threads involving, Hate on Fighters, Flaming and Ignorance are made by Whitebelts and the only people to tends to agree with them are more whitebelts.

I'm not saying every Whitebelt is bad for the forum, we have all been new members to the forum and i encourage more people to join. I'm simply saying that It would keep the forum alot cleaner and save everyone alot of time. (specially the mods.)

-thank you for a wonderful forum, best regards
~Vesp.

From what I understand, Admins want nothing to do with barring people from posting. This can potentially result in newer members not sticking around which in turn is less revenue.

This can also encourage new members to post whore in order for them to be able to make their thread. I wouldn't mind a 1-week join date requirement for making threads so repeat banned people won't keep at it so vigorously. But on the other hand I don't really care.

From what I understand, Admins want nothing to do with barring people from posting. This can potentially result in newer members not sticking around which in turn is less revenue.

This can also encourage new members to post whore in order for them to be able to make their thread. I wouldn't mind a 1-week join date requirement for making threads so repeat banned people won't keep at it so vigorously. But on the other hand I don't really care.
This is the best solution I have seen so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back