Thread For Fans Of Badr Hari

vladimirvlad

MMA is my life
@Green
Reaction score
Badr Hari is the real legend of kickboxing. The dangerous striker is one of the bravest guys who have ever entered inside the ring.
Badr always goes for a knockout, and it doesn't matter whether he fights Semmy Schilt or some average fighter.
After Leko KO loss, it looked like his career was put to a halt.

But only a few months later, Badr avenged via super-entertaining spinning heel kick.

He is also the guy who turned the lights out on Semmy Schilt, Ruslan Karaev, Yusuke Fujimoto, Glaube Feitosa...

Badr's fastest KO is the one versus Domagoj Ostojic.

Unfortunately, he was winning Rico Verhoeven, but ankle injury didn't let him finish the fight with his hand raised, despite he scored 2 knockdowns. A legend of kickboxing.
So, what do you think, which is Hari's greatest knockout? What's next for Badr Hari when he recovers from injury? He's turning 36, but his shape is still fantastic.

He is the best at giving up.

I’m surprised that sociopath has so many fans and has managed not to get locked up.

sociopath or not, he is a great fighter. I love him because of his ring performance. Outside of ring, I definitively dont support his behavior.

sociopath or not, he is a great fighter. I love him because of his ring performance. Outside of ring, I definitively dont support his behavior.
Exciting fighter yes but his performances to me have been tainted by him blatantly kicking downed opponents.

Exciting fighter yes but his performances to me have been tainted by him blatantly kicking downed opponents.
I don't defend him on that, kicking Gerges and Remy was very unfair. But yes, very exciting fighter to watch.

He outclassed verhoeven, he's a beast incarnating pure violence, inside and outside the ring, soft sherdog racist cucks sound like mad haters towards him though

He outclassed verhoeven

He couldn't even pass round 3 in their two 5-round fights. Hardly outclassing when you can't even get to the finish line.

Most disappointing kickboxer I’ve ever been a fan of. The guy goes out of his way to shoot himself in the foot at almost every opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back