Thoughts on the Stockholm card?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Some pretty good matchups in this one, a few that I didn't even notice were made

Gus VS Smith - Mauler IMO will merk Smith, round 2 tko

Volkan vs Latifi - I think Volkan goes on a 2 fight win streak (he won against Reyes, fuck those judges) & could be a really nice fight.

Manuwa vs Rakic - Manuwa has been on a bad skid but has Rakic really fought anyone of note? Not I'm aware of. Manuwas power to carry him through this one probably r1 KO

Other few decent matchups, Amirkhani vs Fishgold could be decent.

i would LOVE to know what in the world would make you think that Gus will win?? Dude is 3-4 in his last 7.

Some pretty good matchups in this one, a few that I didn't even notice were made

Volkan vs Latifi - I think Volkan goes on a 2 fight win streak (he won against Reyes, fuck those judges) & could be a really nice fight.

Manuwa vs Rakic - Manuwa has been on a bad skid but has Rakic really fought anyone of note? Not I'm aware of. Manuwas power to carry him through this one probably r1 KO

As a Californian, I love European cards. It means Saturday mornings I get to wake up to UFC, get it out the way and enjoy the rest of my weekend.

Instead of American cards where I’m held captive as if it was Stockholm Syndrome..

Goatest card ever!!!!

i would LOVE to know what in the world would make you think that Gus will win?? Dude is 3-4 in his last 7.
LOL. He's fighting Anthony Smith not Jon Jones again. Put some respect on that mans name, Gustaffson superior boxing can defeat Smith explode against old guys style.

If those 3 fights are top 3 headlining fights, that’s some great matchups for a Euro Fight Night card, at least imo.

Gus/Smith - I think Gus should outbox Smith comfortably. If Smith happens to tag him, I can see Gus taking him down and getting a submission win.

Volkan/Latifi - I think Volkan stops Latifi early in the first with punches.

Manuwa/Rakic - I think Rakic can outwork Manuwa to a decision win.

3-4 against cans nonetheless right

Great card for European standarda . Sbould have been Ilir vs Rakic but im fine with Ilir vs Volkan as well .
I hope that Ilir knocks the turk out and Manuwa knocks the serbian out . Eeez normal guys.
Also if Gus losses to Smith he should start teaching cardio kickboxing to kids in Stockhopm and return to fight Phil Baroni in BareKnuckle 10 years later

Gus should have it vs Smith, I think Latifi is too strong for Volkan and I think Rakic will easily dispose of Manuwa.

It's a better card than UFC 238.

I wish Ilir was 4 inches taller and the reach that comes with it. This dude would be downright scary.

Back