Thoughts on the Hurt Business?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I like them and I sort of hope that it stays with the original 3.

MVP is a great talker. Lashley is the muscle. Benjamin is the the most athletic one. It's a resurgence for all 3. Hope WWE uses them correctly.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Benjamin is being used again? I think he's arguably the best wrestler in the world. I loved him with Suzuki-Gun. That bearded white guy that sorta replaced him as the gaijin didn't have that same cool dynamic.

Those three together could be a bad-ass team. But its the WWE so I would assume they will be as mishandled as always. That's a great group though. Are they played as just straight-ahead bad-asses?

Solid stable for sure, with good chemistry.

They kinda remind me of Evolution in a way (mouthpiece, enforcer, athlete)... but instead of past, present, future it's more like past, past, past :(

At any rate, I'm hoping they can book them strong and keep them together.

It’s a solid stable that should be booked stronger.
Yes I agree. Id like to see a big push for them. HB is capable of getting legit heat and each of the members have proven themselves in the ring.

Its a solid stable, but they just need a bit more edge in my opinion. The only one I dont like is the young guy, he looks completely out of place and not intimidating at all, complete charisma vacuum.

Its a solid stable, but they just need a bit more edge in my opinion. The only one I dont like is the young guy, he looks completely out of place and not intimidating at all, complete charisma vacuum.
He’s too old now I don’t think they need him
wwe-edge-royal-rumble-win-1254980-1280x0.jpeg

Still think so?

Haven't watched Raw this week...but yes. Lashley has been the best booked person on Raw if not the company for a while now.

Haven't watched Raw this week...but yes. Lashley has been the best booked person on Raw if not the company for a while now.
He's come a long way from calling Finlay a bastard. It's great to see guys like Drew and Lashley get their title runs after all the years they've put into the business.

He's come a long way from calling Finlay a bastard. It's great to see guys like Drew and Lashley get their title runs after all the years they've put into the business.

It's even better that they actually deserve it unlike the a lot of the other bullshit title runs they give out.

#hurtbusinessismybusiness

upload_2021-3-3_14-44-27.png

I would have loved an MVP title run to begin with, with Lashley and them being his back up.
But ill take it, Lashley deserves.

Lol the one time u skip raw and its when lashley beats the shit out of miz for 8 min straight to win the title.

Lol the one time u skip raw and its when lashley beats the shit out of miz for 8 min straight to win the title.

I have it recorded.

<Y2JSmirk>

This may be the first time in years I watch a full 3 hours of Raw...although 90% of that may be rewatching Lashley beat that ass like he owns it.

Back