Thoughts on the Ahnold Series from Musclepharm?

Toothlessjoe

INFOWARS STORE.COM
@Green
Reaction score
Obviously the price is a bit higher given both their are names on the products, and there's some damn good PR and hype, but that said I just had a read over all the products and they are looking damn good. At least for supplements. They all seem to have some high quality science going on behind them, great dosages, and they're loaded up with a few nootropics too. Which is the first time I've seen that.

The multivitamin is a monster. And it's interesting to see the focus on recovery, hormone/rest support, and delivery, not just blunt nutrition.

Anyone already giving them a try yet? How good can supplements get for normal folk? Is this just the same stuff repackaged?

... guess they're not that great then ha.

Mediocre supplements. Nothing special or groundbreaking...though they may claim otherwise.

I've used their sleep supp. before. It was ok.

Remember, the supplement industry is thoroughly unscrupulous. Their claims rarely, if ever, live up to the hype.

i'm trying out their 'iron cuts' supplement. started my first dose this afternoon after a long workout session. i'll update this thread once im done with the bottle with any results i may get from it.

Back