Thoughts on Nate Diaz bullying Dong Hyun Kim against the cage?

I haven't seen that fight since it happened, but I remember it being pretty lopsided for DHK.

People give Nate shit for his run at WW

He beat the shit out of Marcus Davis and Rory Markham

The DHK fight was close, and Rory started to really kick his ass in the third round, only after Diaz started to tire from the stress of grappling with a guy 20 pounds heavier for 2 rounds

Not to mention he has improved quite a bit since those fights, and he has definately filled out more too

The DHK fight was close, and Rory started to really kick his ass in the third round, only after Diaz started to tire from the stress of grappling with a guy 20 pounds heavier for 2 rounds

Not to mention he has improved quite a bit since those fights, and he has definately filled out more too

People forget how competitive the Rory MacDonald fight was for the first 2 rounds.

WQ13dff.gif

DHK won by Unanimous decision.

Nate Diaz will hold a belt before his career is over

I think DHK has a terrible gas tank and Nate has a tremendous gas tank. Not really that surprising when you watch both of their careers.

I'm going to be disappointed if Nate doesn't use his size advantage over Nate in every way possible.

Very similar to when he bullied Conor against the cage.

I think you'll see a lot more of that next fight. Nate should make the fight ugly and drain that small gas tank of Mcgregor, then drown him with his cardio when Mcgregor gasses

Yeah his run was better than people give him credit for but he should stay at LW.
The shape he was in for the Johnson fight is perfect for him.

I think DHK has a terrible gas tank and Nate has a tremendous gas tank. Not really that surprising when you watch both of their careers.

Stun gun cutting way too much weight

Nate still shouldve got the decision in that fight, shouldve won 29-28 tho the 2nd was close.

Back