• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thoughts on Lavato Jr?

Yeah dunno about world pizza comp

But lovato is as legit as they come. Highly technical and a good teacher. If you're really gonna put mat time in with him you'll see significant improvement.

I've trained at Lovatto's when I was visiting my wife's family in OKC. His father was teaching that night (2nd degree black belt at the time) and there were a lot of nice, talented guys on the mat. Definitely can't go wrong there.

Nice thanks guys. And yeah, realized I spelled the name wrong after I submitted it but don't know how to edit the title. Yeah it's amazing he has a gym in OKC. It's a three hour move for me, away from my friends and gf, but I feel like it would be a great life decision.

Oh and kg I compete at the World Pizza Games in Las Vegas in dough acrobatics, placed #2 in the world last year. If I win first, the nine grand could allow me to move anywhere so I'm really stoked about it.

:eek:

[YT]nD9sN3yDIO8[/YT]

Back