• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thoughts on Kia Stinger?

looks great imo, not in yellow tho, kinda gay

KIA is a damn fine car...ran over my wife with a KIA.

KIA sure has come a long way, but it's still a KIA. The only thing I know about KIA's is the body panels are known for losing clips, causing the bumpers to to become loose and eventually fall off. My buddy works at a buddy shop and tells me how poorly constructed the KIA Optima bodies are. I personally would never buy a KIA for a DD.

Came in here expecting a hot chick. Am disappointed.

Thought you were talking about a black girl.

If youre buying a "killed in action" you deserve what you get. Im only ever buying Honda, Toyota or GM ever again. Everything else is crap imo, sorry Ford people. Also not including the high performance companies, totally different league.

What do you guys think of the Kia Stinger? Is this a car you would like to drive?

I’ve been watching some reviews on YouTube and I must say I’m impressed.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/2018-kia-stinger-performance-specs-news-photos/

View attachment 400053

Do you have to boil the rice before you put it in the gas tank?

Thought you were talking about a black girl.

Hmmm.... Sounds sexy.

I fucked her

Didst thou break the fair wench's maidenhead???

If youre buying a "killed in action" you deserve what you get. Im only ever buying Honda, Toyota or GM ever again. Everything else is crap imo, sorry Ford people. Also not including the high performance companies, totally different league.

I have a Ford Mustang GT that is at 131k right now. My Honda made it to 120K before dying.

I don't like the lines. Looks like a Pontiac Gran Prix meets a Hyundai Excel hatch

Back