Thoughts about spiders?

daryldeal

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is it safe to say that we're all scared of em? Have you handled one before? some cultures keeps them as pets tho, or have spider fights, but we all love spideyman.

And more importantly, what will you do if you see below.

spidertoilet-300x250.jpg

After I was done shitting in my pants I'd prolly take a leak on it

I would probably be traumatized and start wearing diapers so that I don't have to use a toilet ever again

My mother died from a spider bite. I have always been overly afraid of spiders.

Sharks are Spiders are the two scariest living creatures on this planet if you ask me.
LVyQaeM.gif

I'm not scared of something I can kill will a news paper or my finger

i'm actually okay with spiders.

Spiders, normally just throw them outside. If they're in my bedroom, however, they're trespassing in a place that I don't play with them. The bites of certain spiders can be quite dangerous.

The one in the picture:

giphy.gif

Last night a spider crawled on my leg while I was asleep. I instantly reacted by crushing that little fucker in my hand, then tossing the lifeless corpse off of the side of my bed, then going back to sleep in utter peace.

That's just how I roll.

What's wrong with that spider? At least it's courteous enough to use the toilet, unlike the rude fuck who barged into it's private space while it's tryimg to take a dump.

I got mad respect for spiders. Wouldn't handle them or anything but spiders are pretty badass.

They are awesome and some are absolutely fascinating. However I have no problem killing them and do. Cool off my property but not welcome on or inside. I definitely do not fear them. I have seen grown men act like frightened little kids because a spider ran across their foot or something. Pathetic.

I've handled a couple tarantulas.

I am so afraid of spiders that clicking on this thread is the bravest thing I've done maybe in my entire life. I am very intrigued by them, probably because they scare me so much.

Back