Social Thot makes 6 figures on onlyfans and mocks her naysayers

Good call. Looks like you're right. That chart is a bit weird to extrapolate from without much context. I'm not familiar with this platform at all before this thread so I looked her up. Currently 3031 fans and subscriptions are between $9-15 per month depending on how many months you buy in advance. Lets just say the average price is $12 x 3031 = $36372 for this month so she pockets around $29,000 pre tax from just subscriptions. The platform also gets her additional income for the month like PPV Messages and tips which is actually a lot of additional income(20% of her totals so far).

Lets just say she just maintains her subs(doesn't gain or lose any). She might be making $35,000 per month pre tax for 2020. So yes she's on target for well over 300k.
It's crazy. I remember a few years back twitch switched to tier subs along with increasing the percentage payout and all the top twitch streamers started to really rake in the money.

View attachment 756929

View attachment 756930

This chick gets paid like a surgeon with no actual skill and isn't even that good looking. While openly hating on her fanbase...

View attachment 756932

No wonder the wmma girls are opening accounts now, this shit's profitable.
I'm not sure if I should tell my daughter to work hard at school or reserve an "Only fans" page for her now.

She has a point and that makes me sad!

Ancient wisdom tells humans to not worship other humans but to self educate and evolve.

Men that support her financially should be ashamed. As for her, she will be like all the e girls in a sense her novelty wears out and new thots take her place.

Back