Thompson outfriended Holland

Pretty vicious for a friend. Wonderboy looked incredible. Nearly 40 but still fast as fuck, threw with real heat and didn't gas despite an insane output.

I think he was starting to, but then Holland went full sitting duck in the 4th allowing Thompson to relax and pick his shots.

I always wonder what would've happened if Wandy and Shogun fought in the GP

...Thanks Arona... *Eye roll*
So you know when you’re little and you fight your friends and it’s all fun and games and then one of you gets serious because you’re getting beat or something accidental happened? That’s how that would go. This was just hey good shot. Oh good shot to you. By golly that one almost ended it. Hahaha you really got me good that time. Crazy stuff.

I would imagine after taking 1 or 2 hard punches or kicks…the friends stuff goes out the window.
This. That’s how it usually goes. But not this fight. They’re gonna be best buds at the hospital as well. And yuck this one up for a long time. Best buds. WB replacing teh Chris.

Last edited:
So you know when you’re little and you fight your friends and it’s all fun and games and then one of you gets serious because you’re getting beat or something accidental happened? That’s how that would go. This was just hey good shot. Oh good shot to you. By golly that one almost ended it. Hahaha you really got me good that time. Crazy stuff.

Probably would've been the most violent fight since Frye takayama or something

I agree. Holland thought he was going to get Wonderboy to lower his guard by being friendly and catch him slipping, but it was in fact Holland who was gotten to and allowed the fight to dictate on Wonderboy's terms. Who else in the top 15 is giving up a free takedown and allowing the best technical striker in the division back to his feet rather than laying on him or going for a sub? Holland is a strange guy, its almost like he care more about having fun and looking cool in there than winning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back