Thompson is now #5. and Hendrick #6 pn my Absolute MMA ranking

Both mcdonald and condit look really good against lawler and that's why they're still on the top 5

Odd rankings. I wouldn't include GSP as he's not active, but if I did he'd be above Lawler as it was a "#1" and not "champion". He beat Hendricks in one try instead of two, and dominated Condit instead of having a razor close fight. I'd swap some things around as well, but that's more to be expected.

And not to nitpick, but I'd also look over the spelling of the names if you want to make your rankings public. Johny Hendricks, Rory MacDonald, Kelvin Gastelum, etc.

I can't believe Askren don't want to fight anymore. The guy could had done well against UFC top tiers fighters

I wonder what's next for Condit

Condit/Thompson would look good at UFC 200

Everyone inside the Top 10 could get a titile shot soon if they win their next fight

lol why the hell would gsp even be ranked he has been inactive for years and if he came back do you really think he would beat anyone in the top 10 when the guy who just got DEMOLISHED last night beat him to an absolute pulp.

lol why the hell would gsp even be ranked he has been inactive for years and if he came back do you really think he would beat anyone in the top 10 when the guy who just got DEMOLISHED last night beat him to an absolute pulp.
Ok gsp would loose to every mens on the top 10 , are you matt hughes

Great and credible ranking with GSP in there and with Maia's first name misspelled.

Back