This Sunday Conor takes Siver out in under 2 minutes

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Does anyone expect Siver to make it to the midway point in round 2? The over under for a FW fight being at 1 round and half is crazy but whats nuts is no one gives Siver a shot to survive a round...... Thoughts?

Siver is a good fighter, but stylistically Conor is a horrible match up for him. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Conor finished Siver in 1 round.

siver is gunna shock the world.

I will be seriously disappointed if Conor can't finish him within the first minute of round 1.
Like... "completely lost faith in humanity"-type disappointed.

just think about the ufcs run of luck lately.... its coming.

Man, if it happens, wonder how Dana's going to react!

10$ on Siver to win 65$... It's worth the gamble. No money in mma unless you bet the dogs.

sivir is unpredictable. some times he comes in looking like a bat out of hell and rips it up wiht great speed and movement and skills. and sometime she looks fat and sluggish and moves really slow. if he can stay fast and sharp. i think it can go either way. but if he pauses too much and goes into a routine, conors gonna find a way to catch him.

If Conor fails to win in less than 2 minutes it's the same as a loss.

Probably worse actually.

No way he gets a title shot if the fight makes it to the 2nd round

I dont see it happening in under two minutes. Siver is a dangerous opponent to be running in on, dude has the spinning back kick from hell. He could very well open a abortion clinic for gorillas.

Man, if it happens, wonder how Dana's going to react!
No doubt he will be hailing siver as a cinderella story.

" it's great that dennis got help for his ped problem.. hes a person first.. we were worried about dennis the person and now he got clean and dennis the fighter became the number one contender"

Siver is going to do way better than expected.

Mcgregor is throwing everyone off with boxing and karate something these kickboxing guys aren't comfortable together. Siver is an old school guy who has dealt with karate before. Mcgregor is going to win with his boxing but not before a lot of his mix up karate stuff fails.

No doubt he will be hailing siver as a cinderella story.

" it's great that dennis got help for his ped problem.. hes a person first.. we were worried about dennis the person and now he got clean and dennis the fighter became the number one contender"

He'll also be praying to everything holy that Dennis pisses hot.

Back