This sums up the Boston crowd tonight

Irish-dance.gif

Poor Americans... If they are proud to be American they are ridiculed for being ethnocentric. If they embrace some other culture they are ridiculed for being fake.

Poor Americans... If they are proud to be American they are ridiculed for being ethnocentric. If they embrace some other culture they are ridiculed for being fake.

Taking pride in being born in a particular location of the globe has always struck me as odd.....

Taking pride in being born in a particular location of the globe has always struck me as odd.....

Tell me about it, I cannot understand the fixation at all.

So what if you came out of a pussy on a certain piece of land somewhere, at the end of the day you're still just another human being. Nothing rustles me more than when people blame their behaviour on their culture, or act a certain way because they are trying to cling on to an identity. "Oh I have a bad temper I'm Irish so don't piss me off" or "I drink this way because I'm Irish".. no, you have a bad temper because you're an emotional man child and you drink too much by choice because you're an idiot.

Back