This season of DWTNCS has been a real snoozefest.

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The last two seasons where pretty good.

This season has been so dull.

All decisions.

Said it as they were announcing the lineups the prospects didn't look as good this season and its playing out that way.

Loughnane performed better than all 5 of the fights this week, shame.

Yeah not off to the greatest start but it's only episode two.

Should just make it boxing with ufc gloves. This is how white can a successful venture into boxing

I hate the show

I hate baldo sitting there like he’s a Roman emperor

In another time period he would be holding his thumb out during ground and pound deciding if there’s a kill or not

All for what? Because he sucked some billionaires cocks a few years ago

Allegedly

Last edited:
I hate baldo sitting there like he’s a Roman emperor

In another century he would be holding his thumb out during ground and pound deciding if there’s a kill or not

All for what? Because he sucked some billionaires cocks a few years ago

Allegedly

I say poetic justice that every single fight goes the distance after Dana basically trashed, then re-trashed Brendan Loughnane last week and again this week. That kid had the best 3 round war of the season so far and made the mistake of listening to his coaches who were yelling at him to get a TD to seal the win in the last 30 seconds.

Fuck you, Dana!

giphy.gif

Hire Snoozeman as host and give him a fight.

Now we are talking long hibernation risk

I am so glad Cunninghan didn't get the win all he did was wall and stall. That was a small step in the right direction. imo

That was the most blatant stalling I've seen in a long time. I was screaming at Herzog to break them up, thought Cunningham should've started losing points.

Back