Media This reminds me a lot of Rocky

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dominick Balboa vs Jon Creed

dominick is a simple man (no disrespect) who had the chance to fight the GOAT, ends up loosing a controversial decision but his opponent and the whole world knows that he might have lost. Just like in Rocky 1.

I think this will eat at Jon from the inside just as it plagued Apollo and now Jon has the chance to prove how great he really is. The news and all the people talking about that decision really annoyed Apollo and his ego really couldnt handle it, cause deep inside he knew he lost that fight. Then it came to the rematch in Rocky 2.

If Dominick knocks out Jon in a brutal rematch he is officially the Rocky of MMA.

What part of Rocky did he gas out and lose steam in the championship rounds? I missed that scene

the Rocky movies are garbage.
read post above yours

Rocky is one of the greatest sagas of all time that influenced and changed the fight world like nothing else. you have no clue and you are just a dumb tiktok kid

Rocky was RNC'ing people before ya'll knew what a RNC was you bums

hogan-rocky-thunderlips.jpg

Rocky 1 and Creed were objectively great movies. The rest of the series was fun but how good they are is debatable.

Rocky was RNC'ing people before ya'll knew what a RNC was you bums

hogan-rocky-thunderlips.jpg
Dominick Reyes is the opposite of Rocky. Rocky would always lose the first 10 rounds and then win the last 2. Reyes won the first rounds but did not grind in the last rounds.

It would seem that non chemically assisted Jon looks vulnerable.

If he gets beat soon and tests negative then people will speculate that his run is super tainted and bogus.

If he wins a bunch in dominant fashion and still manages to pico pulse, people will still talk about that.
The guy has to beat some good fighters in a big way without any bad tests, which is fair but puts him in a tough spot.

The tougher it is the better, he is a cheat and deserves some shit.

Back