This question being asked to Jeb Bush, could destroy his campaign.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If anyone, including a cable news reporter or debate moderator, ever asks this question to Jeb Bush, I don't know how he can slither his way out of it.

"On September 10th, 2013, who introduced and presented Hillary Clinton with the Liberty Medal from the National Constitution Center?"

It's a question that has no wiggle room, not based on opinion or projection. It's a question about something that happened in the past, and there's only one possible answer Jeb Bush can give.

Answer - "Me."

Everything else he says after that is reasoning and excuses. But it's a matter of record based upon several sources that he was announced before the event to introduce and honor Hillary Clinton with praise before she recieves the award.

Now, you're probably asking 'Why does this matter?' To which I ask 'How does this NOT matter?' Primary voters are the ones that are the most sick of the political allegiences between party leaders. It's very low-key right now, only those that pay very close attention to politics would remember this happening. But there's been a long time assumption that Hillary wants Jeb to win the nomination so she can releasethis video of the ceremony to the media, where he said so many complimentary things toward her... which then seemed almost like an endorcement.

The Clintons are smart, clever, and very very devious. Don't expect this bombshell to stay in it's silo forever. It's going to either be used against Bush after he wins the nomination, or one of the candidates, reporters, or moderators shine a spotlight on it before the primaries.

“Former Secretary Clinton has dedicated her life to serving and engaging people across the world in democracy,” Bush said in a statement released earlier this summer. “These efforts as a citizen, an activist, and a leader have earned Secretary Clinton this year’s Liberty Medal.”

Other quotes from Jeb Bush at the award presentation include...

“Hillary and I come from different political parties and we disagree about lots of things. But we do agree on the wisdom of the American people — especially those in Iowa and New Hampshire and South Carolina,” Bush joked, referring to the three states that have traditionally played pivotal roles in presidential campaigns. Bush mused that Clinton was visiting Des Moines, Iowa, next week. “Now, don’t actually wear the medal there, Madam Secretary.”

“Former Secretary Clinton has dedicated her life to serving and engaging people across the world in democracy,” Bush said in a statement announcing the award. “These efforts as a citizen, an activist, and a leader have earned Secretary Clinton this year’s Liberty Medal.”

I want to say ‘thank you’ to both Secretary Clinton and President Clinton. Thank you for your service to our country. We are united by a love of country and public service,” says Bush.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/jeb-bush-hillary-clinton-award-96200.html#ixzz3iBxiyFlh

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-jeb-bush-to-present-award-to-hillary-clinton

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7OQiIxT-KU

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/09/09/jeb-bush-to-award-hillary-clinton-liberty-medal/

Http://patriotupdate.com/jeb-bush-to-give-award-to-hillary-clinton/

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2015/06/17/jeb-bush-hillary-clinton-liberty-medal/

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/b...illary-clinton-medal-advancing-ideals-freedom

hillary/bush 2016

Would make perfect sense, since Hillary's a neocon.

thats an older ct but it started making some sense after reading your thread

it would have to be a democrat ticket though

"Oh no, Bush said some nice things about his opponent, how can he ever run for office now?"

You do realize that a president can be the better or two options, rather than the lesser of two evils, right?

You guys are weird.

a neocon Dem and a cuckservative Republican. A match made in the bowels of postcapitalist hell. please for the love of god, let these two sink into irrelevancy soon.

Sanders vs Trump for the ultimate 2016 showdown.

a neocon Dem and a cuckservative Republican. A match made in the bowels of postcapitalist hell. please for the love of god, let these two sink into irrelevancy soon.

Sanders vs Trump for the ultimate 2016 showdown.

what are the chances Trump calls Jeb a cuckservative tonight?

#democuck

Well we know what you spend your time thinking about

Well we know what you spend your time thinking about

fer real doe, #cuckservative is the second best hashtag of 2015 after #AllLionsMatter.

hop on board while the getting's hot.
cuckabee.jpg

2015-07-28-04_40_57-Twitter-Analytics-by-Topsy.-Search-Hashtags-Sentiment-Trends.png

Karl Rove and the Bush team have a counter weapon prepared i'm sure.

Bipartisanship is a bad thing?

I guess we are fucked
"Oh no, Bush said some nice things about his opponent, how can he ever run for office now?"

You do realize that a president can be the better or two options, rather than the lesser of two evils, right?

You guys are weird.
Yeah, I don't get it. This isn't even a blip on the radar as far as threats to his campaign go. Terrible OP, GSM. Terrible.

Trump has said in the past he loves Bill Clinton and thought Hillary was great, even donated to her and had her at his wedding.

same difference.

Oh man, this is a bombshell.

How dare a guy act like a political party opposite is not a demon. What an idiot.

Back