• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This Ngannou vs Prime Fedor how does it go

Who wins?

• Total voters
JFC these poll results are embarrassing.

Nostaligia makes people stupid.

It's like asking what's better, a 2021 Mclaren or a '57 Vette?

Last edited:
Fedor ofc
Everytime new ufc hw champ is crowned - sherdog triggered to proclaim him THE NEW ULTIMATE PLANET DESTROYER who got wrecked by derrick lewis lmao

Ngannou is nowhere near well rounded enough to beat Fedor.
Fedor via armbar round 2.
and you know this based on how francis has looked in his last 5 fights?

people just want to reinforce what they believe to be true.

the fact is ngannou is a fuckin beast, he's developed, he's added alot of mma training since his first stipe fight and he's clearly alot better than he was then. he's a tough matchup for anyone who ever lived. noone has a good argument against this now.

Heavyweights are LESS ABOUT SKILL and more about BRUTEISM.

Fedor can't take a heavyweight punch...you decide.

Fedor overhand, clinch, throws Ngannou on his back, ground and pound and a sub.

I'm a Ngannou fan but but here is exactly how a fight between Fedor and Francis Ngannou would go, except that Ngannou would quickly tap or be KOd out cold on the ground.

Fedor sambo takes downs, GNP and submissions would easily destroy Ngannou.

I'm sad that Ngannou started MMA so late as there is no chance he could reach the skill level of masters such as Fedor, Nogueira, Khabib or legendary kickboxers such as Crocop.

That was Ngannou's second fight and it was all the way back in 2013...

Agree . Prime Fedor though could inside, outside trip Francis to the ground. Fedor doesn't go for singles or doubles.

And we saw how bad Francis ground game from his back was when stipe was on him. Fedor would sub or tko him on the ground.

I think people forget how much damage fedor could do with gnp.

Agree . Prime Fedor though could inside, outside trip Francis to the ground. Fedor doesn't go for singles or doubles.

And we saw how bad Francis ground game from his back was when stipe was on him. Fedor would sub or tko him on the ground.

I think people forget how much damage fedor could do with gnp.
again, cro cop had about 4 years mma training and was able to avoid damage and subs spending 1/2 the fight on the ground. he played a defensive closed guard.

tumblr_nabefvGkUA1tq4of6o1_250.gif

Back