• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This new and improved version of Black Beast would make quick work of Rozenstruick

justmark

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Rozenstruick is super technical, but boring. Beast will just go at him and knock him out. If you give Rozen another fight he will just make it boring... nobody wants to see that, so let Black Beast take care of him.

They are the same guy
8rl0q1.jpg

<goldie>

Rozenstruick is super technical, but boring. Beast will just go at him and knock him out. If you give Rozen another fight he will just make it boring... nobody wants to see that, so let Black Beast take care of him.

It's a good fight that I don't think will ever get made. UFC doesn't like doing striker vs striker unless they're both top contenders

I still can't believe UFC have never made this fight, its a guarantee KO and will be violent. Hope it happens next..

I still can't believe UFC have never made this fight, its a guarantee KO and will be violent. Hope it happens next..

Beast has fought practically everyone else, may as well book it now unless they want to give him another easy opponent to add to his knockout record

Beast has fought practically everyone else, may as well book it now unless they want to give him another easy opponent to add to his knockout record
Yeah they should do it next, it makes sense, make it the main event of a UFC Fight Night card and let them bang!.

derrick should take "rofl-o-strike" nickname

Back