this needs to stop: Conor will make 145 with no trouble when he choosees to

ThePatriot

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
People keep spouting this nonsense, he looked fine in the aldo fight, very very healthy IMO

Nate fight, 168 lbs fat as ****, hes probably <160 without that unecessary weight. a 15 lb cut

and this fight he'll be leaner

plzzzz STOP

I do believe he can make 145 again, but I think even Conor himself wouldn't say that it's "no trouble".

Another Conor thread... fuck this im out

raw

I'm convinced. I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. Thank you so much.

Yeah, anyone who says he can't make 45 again is a dumbass. Whether he will or not is a different discussion

ill wait on a real argument, rather than posters who say he can't make it because he took a selfie after tricep pushdowns

Weight-Cutting.jpg

He was already cutting to death to make fw before he gained the extra mass necessary to compete at welterweight. Id be surprised if he ever defends the belt

He's good at cutting weight so maybe. Will be even harder now that he has gained muscle mass.

No he won't. He couldn't afford to put on even a pound of muscle given how hard those cuts were for him before, yet he's certainly done that. Now he's either going to have to lose those gainz he worked for or say fuck 145, not worth killing meself.

Choosees? Is that the discount store version of Cheetos?

People keep spouting this nonsense, he looked fine in the aldo fight, very very healthy IMO

Nate fight, 168 lbs fat as ****, hes probably <160 without that unecessary weight. a 15 lb cut

plzzzz STOP
If he can make 145 again, he should fight Cyborg for the vacant women's FW title. That's his only shot at becoming two weight class champion.

image.jpeg

No he won't. He couldn't afford to put on even a pound of muscle given how hard those cuts were for him before, yet he's certainly done that. Now he's either going to have to lose those gainz he worked for or say fuck 145, not worth killing meself.

so eat at a caloric deficit for 2 weeks....

plzzzz STOP

TS right now:

67553109.jpg

He can't even spell his name right. Conner smh...
Yup, he's definitely a real deal Conor fan. Stupid ass tattoos, no brains, can't spell, a bro face...... I'm sure there's more, but I have no idea who this guy is, otherwise I'd try and dig up more goodies.

Back