This member limits who may view their full profile.

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
tenor.gif

source.gif

Explain yourselves.

This = singular
limits = singular
their =/= singular.

What kind of "woke" defaq shite is this?

Fuck those enbies!!! They are ruining English.

yeah should just say "his full profile". Not like there are any women on sherdog.

yeah should just say "his full profile". Not like there are any women on sherdog.
If you're talking about thOse memberS who limit... then use "their", if it's "this" who "limits", then fuck those enbies and their issues.

And, NO, there are no women on the internet, let alone sherdog. Only trannies, like me.

If you're talking about thOse memberS who limit... then use "their", if it's "this" who "limits", then fuck those enbies and their issues.

And, NO, there are no women on the internet, let alone sherdog. Only trannies, like me.

i used to be a mushroom

I thought trans people were referred to as thems?? Like men, women and thems

I thought trans people were referred to as thems?? Like men, women and thems
NO!!! You ignorant bastard, Blyat!

tenor.gif

They/them pronoun is plural, i.e. for 2 or more persons.

Fuck those enbies who want to be called "they"!!! Fuck them sideways with a pepperoni sausage in @dildos stead.

Olden times kings (maggots) and queens (cunts) demanded to be addressed in plural pronouns. Fuck'em all too. Pieces of shite. Literally.

I'm calling nobody in plurals. Especially some confused morangs.

There's a semi-workable pronoun "Ze".

Shut up and use it,
Your attitude, lose it.
The Language, don't abuse it!

Don't become a Can-agin'.
https://www.westernstandardonline.com/2020/04/yes-zer-canadian-military-bans-his-her-pronouns/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chickslovescars
Back